Cardinal Chains is a minimalist puzzle game centering on the concept of non-decreasing sequences.
Each puzzle begins with a monochrome grid of numbers, plus a few colored cells marked with an X. Starting at these cells, you must link up numbers in non-decreasing order until the whole grid is filled with color.
• 500 unique, carefully handcrafted puzzles, each with a single solution
• Varied difficulty and puzzle types to keep things lively
• Minimalist, elegant design with a clean interface and smooth animations
• Looks great on all devices and screen orientations
• No timers, ads, purchases or other annoyances of any kind - just pure gameplay
• Features achievements and cloud saves
Thank you for playing Cardinal Chains! This release brings a few general improvements. Have fun!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quality and quantity
Well worth the money. You get a ton of puzzles. The description says 500 and I’ve been playing it for a few weeks and am only on 150. Highly recommended!
Great game, lovely interface
The puzzle style has surprising depth, and is satisfying to solve- this is amplified by how well the interface works. Spend $2 on this instead of spending hours of your life watching ads on a free game.
Simple Mechanics, Great Puzzle
Not much to it, but a simply great puzzle game. Can find myself blasting through feeling like a genius then getting stuck on something so simple. Great mix and great fun.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.