Car Logbook is the perfect App to keep track of your vehicle expenses, mileage and fuel consumption. You can even graph this data over time. Additionally, you can save a record of your business trips for tax purposes.
Comes in handy to record your fuel purchases while waiting for your fuel to be topped up! Then export your fuel history to your computer at your own convenience.
Try it out now for FREE!
- Saves fueling details (odometer, price, fuel quantity etc.)
- Saves expense details (services, repairs, clutch etc.)
- Save data for multiple vehicles
- Calculates fuel consumption and fuel price
- Graphs fuel consumption and fuel price over time
- Record your Business journeys for tax purposes
- Save images of your receipts for easy filing
- Graph expense and journey data
- Filter data by date
- Graph summaries per month/quarter/year
- Predictive text
- Supports Unicode characters
- Backup data (Pro Users)
- Auto backup of data (iOS 8+ Pro Users)
- Import data - user can import data from their computer by visiting http://binaryarm.com/carlogbook/import.html
- Limited to 3 vehicles
- The maximum number of records is 10
- The maximum number of journeys is 10
- The maximum number of expenses is 10
- You cannot export data
Pro Version (In-app purchase) unlocks the following:
- Unlimited Vehicles
- Unlimited Records
- Unlimited Journeys
- Unlimited Expenses
- Export your data for use in spreadsheet applications
- Backup data
Send any requests or queries to the contact email below...
- Added: Support for dark mode
- Fixed: Filter not enabled if swiped
- Added: files can now be shared other than just with email
- Fixed: Support for iOS 13
NOTE: as usual, please backup your data to the cloud and make email backup before updating app.
Before enabling "Auto device sync", please ensure that both devices are in sync by manually synching the data between devices with the cloud
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I haven’t came across another app that charts your fill up data like this one. Showing energy density of fuel using mpg driven from a specific station makes so much sense but haven’t seen another tracker do this. Would recommend purchasing the full version, if you ever switch phones you’ll have to manually input everything.
Pretty good App but it...
Needs fields for Engine size, Transmission type, Gear ratio and user defined fields to show on main screen. That way when viewing mileage data you know the particulars and any changes of the vehicle being observed. Overall it’s a pretty handy app but when using it for multiple vehicles it would help to see the above mentioned fields.
Superb Auto Expense Tracker
This logbook is excellent.
It’s fast and easy to use.
No more scraps of fuel receipts for me; I just input the gallons and cost at the pump and I’m done.
The Expense tracking feature is just as easy to use.
Try it. You’ll like it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Binary Arm (Pty) Ltd
- 5.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © Binary Arm (Pty) Ltd 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Car Logbook Pro Upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.