Checklist is a free to do list management app with which you can easily sync your life across devices and with your friends, family and colleagues. It is 100% Free with no in-app purchases or monthly pro versions.
• Create an unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (Unique to the Checklist app)
• Easily syncs with your 100% Free online checklist.com account so that you can access your checklists on other devices or your computer. Works in offline mode when no internet is available
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning them individual tasks
• Smartlists allowing you to quickly see what's Important, Due today or later this week
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to re-invent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start
• Stay in sync with friends, family and colleagues while on the go and from any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create the shopping checklist in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile device
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder
• Templates. Use our wedding checklist, moving checklist or baby checklist.
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: https://checklist.com
Contact us: https://checklist.com/contact
Our support: https://checklist.com/feedback
* We have improved the sync with the cloud to work better over unreliable networks
* Squashed some bugs
We love you feedback. Please submit it at https://checklist.com/feedback/
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps me organized
Great app for remembering and checking off items I would otherwise easily forget to do. Very customizable. One of those apps you use everyday. Only problem I have encountered is sometimes while adding items to checklist it deletes item directly below it and I have to reboot the app to get it working properly again.
Almost, but not quite
I’m new, but I had a ten minute set up process because it kept messing up my password and I had to reset twice. I think there’s a length limit. it let me create a longer password but wouldn’t let me enter it.
The user interface is pretty easy to figure out but I tried to type a longer task and only the first line shows up. When I went back in to edit my task I could only see the first part of the sentence. I would have to delete the whole task and rewrite it in order to edit the task.
I’d like the developers to make the list view show more than one line and make the editing window big enough to edit longer sentences.
So helpful and user friendly!
I’m 56 years young, but I find myself forgetting more and more. With this super easy to use checklist app, I can make as many types of lists as I want and being able to easily access any list to add items that come to mind as the day goes on, which happens often (at least for me) is great. I check it everyday and it’s helped me to NOT forget some pretty important things. I love the easy layout and how easy it is to use for how helpful it really is.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.