Checklist is a to do list management app with which you can easily sync your life across devices and with your friends, family and colleagues.
• Create an unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (Unique to the Checklist app)
• Easily syncs with your online Checklist account so that you can access your checklists on other devices or your computer. Works in offline mode when no internet is available
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning them individual tasks
• Smartlists allowing you to quickly see what's Important, Due today or later this week
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to re-invent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start
• Stay in sync with friends, family and colleagues while on the go and from any device
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create the shopping checklist in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile device
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder
• Templates. Use our wedding checklist, moving checklist or baby checklist.
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
* Added a Quick Tip on how to interact with Tasks
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps me organized
Great app for remembering and checking off items I would otherwise easily forget to do. Very customizable. One of those apps you use everyday. Only problem I have encountered is sometimes while adding items to checklist it deletes item directly below it and I have to reboot the app to get it working properly again.
Almost, but not quite
I’m new, but I had a ten minute set up process because it kept messing up my password and I had to reset twice. I think there’s a length limit. it let me create a longer password but wouldn’t let me enter it.
The user interface is pretty easy to figure out but I tried to type a longer task and only the first line shows up. When I went back in to edit my task I could only see the first part of the sentence. I would have to delete the whole task and rewrite it in order to edit the task.
I’d like the developers to make the list view show more than one line and make the editing window big enough to edit longer sentences.
A true checklist
I really don’t write reviews at all but I love this app and had to show love to the creator because it has truly allowed me to organize myself. I can add every task swiftly. When I think of something I need to take care of, I just open the app, click the plus symbol, and write it down without feeling annoyed. Most apps are designed tacky, and created with irritating processes. Once I complete the task I press the box next to it to check it off. On top of it all, it backs up with Your Google account. Wonderful!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Checklist.com B.V.
- 28.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Checklist.com B.V.