Never miss the latest issue of your favorite comic book.
Comic Book Day keeps track of the comic books you love. Simply manage your library, and receive a notification every time a new issue is available.
• Import volumes directly from a database of more than 380,000 comic books, manga, and other international publications.
• Learn more about the authors and the characters for all your books.
• Organize the comic books you’ve already read, and know what to read next.
• Share your favorite issues with your friends, and discover new books to love.
• Keep your library synchronized across your devices with iCloud
- Add “Add Comic Books” button on Reading List
- Update “Add Comic Books” suggestions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is absolutely user friendly. I love the fact that you can add all issues of a run to your library with one click. And the pull list it builds is accurate and essential. The only improvements I can request are variant cover thumbnails (even if just going forward) and comics that are owned but not yet read. I am always behind in my reading but want to make sure I have an accurate list of old comics where I own part of the run but haven’t been able to read yet. Otherwise, love the app. It fulfills a very unique need that few other apps address.
Why do does it not have the option to add the only one Ina collection i don’t have all 700 Batman comic I would prefer to only be able to add a couple that I have and delete the rest that I don’t
Amazing Helpful App
I love this app. I’ve been using it for years and the improvements have been getting better. This is seriously the best way to keep track of my comics/graphic novels/tpbs. And I love that it reminds you when a new issue is out on Wednesdays. Seriously has been helpful in keeping track of what I’m reading
- Vincent Tourraine
- 1.5 MB
macOS 10.15 or later. Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Studio AMANgA 2013–2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.