Built for you, the driver. Whether you are behind the wheel of a car, a professional truck driver with profits tied to your time on the road or an RVer exploring the country - CoPilot has got you covered.
Trusted by millions of drivers globally and many of the world’s leading delivery fleets, CoPilot GPS is designed to meet the needs of all driver and vehicle types to help you safely navigate the roads. Let us help make it productive and enjoyable.
Includes 14 days FREE voice-guided offline navigation, route planning and traffic. Try the app without any commitment and if you like it, you can subscribe at anytime.
TRUCK NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC***
• Keep out of trouble by avoiding low bridges and truck-restricted roads with PC*MILER routing
• Driver-friendly non-distracting guidance in cab, so you can concentrate on the road
• Plan trips that are optimized for your vehicle and load
• Save money avoiding fines, out-of-route mileage and reduce fuel usage
• Deliver on time and get precise ETAs with real-time traffic
CAR NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC
• Find your best way with a choice of up to 3 routes
• Drive confidently without a mobile signal with automotive-grade offline maps
• Discover what’s around you with millions of pre-loaded Places
• Avoid delays with real-time traffic and automatic rerouting around congestion*
• Explore any place, anywhere, in any way with maps of the world**
RV NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC***
• Routes and directions designed for RVs based on your vehicle size
• Never get stranded again with reliable offline maps
• Search millions of preloaded Places including campgrounds and rest areas
• Know your turn ahead of time with lane indicator arrows & exit sign information
For detailed map coverage, check out copilotgps.com/map-coverage
facebook.com/copilotgps | Twitter: @copilotgps
*Requires a mobile internet connection
**Requires additional map upgrade
***Not available in all regions
To find out more about the maximum dimensions for your RV navigation, visit our support center support.copilotgps.com (height 14ft, width 102in, total length 45ft, weight 26,000lbs).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
With this update....
- The latest version contains bug fixes and enhancements to help you to navigate safely and efficiently.
- We've added a new safety warning to our traffic service. (For Truck licenses only)
- The maximum RV height has been raised to14ft.
Have questions? Find answers in our support center support.copilotgps.com
Ratings and Reviews
Best truck navigation
Latest update has broken the turn by turn list on the 3D split screen. It just disappears after a minute and the only way to get it back is to change to the regular 3D view, look at its turn by turn then go back to 3D split again so it can disappear yet again. Irritating. The last thing I want from my GPS in a semi truck is to need to reach for a screen to see upcoming turns. Hopefully they get that fixed asap. Did notice that it now gives and audible warning if you are coming up on a rapid slow down or stopped traffic. Pretty nice feature if it’s accurate which it seems to be so far. I’ve received two warning and both where correct.
If you previously had the purchased version of Copilot Truck, this version will still work the same without the monthly or yearly subscription fee. From what I can see, it still gives you the option to purchase the annual Active Traffic service also. It would be nice if ALK would put that as a note in the description. I held up on the update thinking I would be going to and annual fee and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Otherwise it's the same Copilot Truck I've been using for years and it's still the best.
This thing almost killed us!!!
If I could give it negative rating I would . This guided us into a closed road with our 45 ft motor home and 25 ft trailer. A very narrow rd. There was also a rr track paralleling the rd and a few trains came along while we were trying to figure out what to do. Tried to back up into a rd that was crossing the track but it was uphill and we were blocking traffic as well as it would have left the trailer on the tracks if a train came along as there wasn’t a long distance and was onto the tracks as well. There was a narrow driveway with a ditch on both sides ahead and only because my husband has experience with tractors with trailers was he able to back in and get us out of there. If he had not been as experienced as he was we would have had to pay for a tow out of there, they would have had to unhook the trailer with the car and tow the motor home backwards then we would have had to have the trailer turned around and towed it back to the motor home to be hooked back up. After we did get ourselves out of there the app kept trying to reroute us back at which time we turned it off and guessed our way out of the town and back to the interstate. This took place because we relied on it to go from the campground we were at to the interstate. I am on a trial for this app and nowhere can I find out how to opt out so before you start your trial period find out how to get out of it first.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we are really sorry to hear that you were having issues with our app and we'd like to help. In order to allow our support team to investigate the issue and provide you with the best technical assistance, could you please send a request including your CoPilot ID, at https://goo.gl/trBXr6? Thank you very much!
I am still running on the trial. We are using it to go from Texas back to Michigan with 3 KOA stops. There isn’t any tricky routing issues on this trip but the trip planner was helpful in planning the trek home.
Being able to pick from several possible routes is nice.
The voice turn by turn has worked well and if we finally decide to subscribe we will add that feature.
The issues that keep me from just clicking on the Buy Now buttonthe are the lack of CarPlay projection of the map and there isn’t a description of the next action until you are fairly close to needing to execute it.
In an RV and dealing with heavy traffic sometimes the verbal description of the next action gets lost and having a set of symbols describing what to do next is extremely helpful.
We did put the phone in a cup holder mount so that I could see the screen, but it is not in a convenient position to just glance at it. For this to really work I will need to figure out how to mount the phone next to the trailer’s RVC display in such a way that the sun coming in through the windshield doesn’t overheat it.
One feature that would clinch the deal, but it doesn’t have, is a button to tell the app to stop navigating while we take a detour or just visit a rest area. Resuming the routing would have it recalculate where it is and update the routing.
We do have Waze running at the same time to get the road conditions and to display the map on the dash. It isn’t doing any routing though
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trimble Maps Ltd.
- 77.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Trimble MAPS, Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Truck Navigation $9.99
- 1 Year RV Navigation $29.99
- 1 Year of ActiveTraffic™ $9.99
- 1 Year Truck Navigation $119.99
- 1 Year Car Navigation $14.99
- Maps of the World $26.99
- 1 Month Truck Navigation $8.99
- 1 Year Car Navigation $13.99
- 1 Year RV Navigation $27.49
- 1 Year of ActiveTraffic™ $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.