Truck turn-by-turn GPS directions are here with custom truck routing profiles! Upgrade for free today.
TruckMap is the best free mobile app built for Truck Drivers. The only app with truck optimized GPS routes, diesel fuel, weigh stations, overnight parking, Walmart, and Rest Areas.
Truck Optimized GPS Routes
- Routes and directions for Trucks, not cars
- Plan for truck weight, low clearance, and HAZMAT
- Customize truck height, weight, and avoid Toll Roads
- Route around truck-forbidden roads and highways on your path
- Filter locations on the way and never miss a stop
Over 14,000 Locations
- Walmart, Pilot / Flying J, Petro, Love's, Roady's, AM Best, TA TravelerCenters of America
- Thousands of other trucker stops with laundry, showers, and truck washes
- Thousands of Weigh Stations, DOT Inspection Sites, and Rest Areas
- Over 400,000 truck parking spots
Filter Locations With: Parking (Daytime, Overnight, HAZMAT), Truck Washes, Convenience and Grocery Stores, Diesel Fuel, Biodiesel, Propane, DEF Lines, CAT Scales, Air Hoses, ATM, Restrooms, Showers, Laundry, Wi-Fi, RV Dump Stations, and Open 24/7
Truck Services: Truck Washes, Oil Changes, Tire Service, Truck Mechanics, Truck Dealers, Roadside Assistance, Towing.
Made in Chicago, USA
In this release:
- Improved spoken instructions, with better ducking of currently playing music or podcasts
- The truck height setting now starts at 10ft
- Improved view of the road ahead during navigation
- Decreased memory usage to fix crashes on some devices during navigation
Ratings and Reviews
Best truck navigation
Works 99% of the time so far it’s the best out of all the other apps on here if u put in reefer it takes u to the grocery loading docks most of the time and it shows u a truck friendly way on how to enter a location I said it works 99% of the time the other 1% like many other truck gps they’re not 100% accurate so u need to satillite view and plan before u start and just be aware of ur surroundings and read signs don’t just follow the blue line it’s lead to me weight restricted roads and no trucks allowed but rarely once in a awhile and it has an option to take the fastest route it took me thru back streets and gravel kind scary with a 18 wheeler and a road with two lanes but my truck took up both lanes i followed it with no issues but I would still to the normal setting for routes that was a risky route but anyways this is the best on the App Store I wouldn’t download anything else others just go off google or they charge a subscription to do wat truck map does
Very helpful, but some significant annoyances
This app has helped very much to find truck routes in unfamiliar areas, especially the East Coast where there are many truck restrictions and low overpasses. HOWEVER some annoyances need to be addressed:
1: Cannot access settings while navigating. 2: Once exiting navigation, settings can be accessed but they are very basic. I drive a large, 13 ton box truck with a 13’ height but noticed that the routes favor taking “three lefts” rather than one simple right turn which I can totally do in this thing. Settings don’t seem to allow for the fact that I don’t have a trailer and can turn on a dime in spite of my height.
3: I forgot what the third thing was. Oh yeah! The map keeps resetting to “Default, Sound On” rather than “Satellite, Sound Off” every time I reopen the app. GRRRR!
4: (I just remembered the fourth thing which was actually the third thing but whatever, you’re probably not reading this anyway but I really do love this app. Mostly.) I would like to be able to get rid of the quick menu of icons at the bottom of the screen. It gobbles up valuable real estate and I do not use those shortcuts ever. Let us hide them! Thank you
So far so good
My biggest complaint is I can’t set the map to show more than a few miles ahead of me. The 2nd problem I’m having on iOS is it shutdown I don’t always look at my phone I keep it in my shirt pocket or sitting on top the dash where I can’t see the screen so when it stops working I have no idea till I look and see how much farther I need to travel to my next turn. If we could get these 2 things fixed it would be my favorite app. I really like having it let me know weather a scale is open or not and it’s really nice being able to check for the truck entrance without having to use another app to look at that.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TruckMap Inc
- 51.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © TruckMap Inc. 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.