Truck turn-by-turn GPS directions are here with custom truck routing profiles! Upgrade for free today.
TruckMap is the best free mobile app built for Truck Drivers. The only app with truck optimized GPS routes, diesel fuel, weigh stations, overnight parking, Walmart, and Rest Areas.
Truck Optimized GPS Routes
- Routes and directions for Trucks, not cars
- Plan for truck weight, low clearance, and HAZMAT
- Customize truck height, weight, and avoid Toll Roads
- Route around truck-forbidden roads and highways on your path
- Filter locations on the way and never miss a stop
Over 14,000 Locations
- Walmart, Pilot / Flying J, Petro, Love's, Roady's, AM Best, TA TravelerCenters of America
- Thousands of other trucker stops with laundry, showers, and truck washes
- Thousands of Weigh Stations, DOT Inspection Sites, and Rest Areas
- Over 400,000 truck parking spots
Filter Locations With: Parking (Daytime, Overnight, HAZMAT), Truck Washes, Convenience and Grocery Stores, Diesel Fuel, Biodiesel, Propane, DEF Lines, CAT Scales, Air Hoses, ATM, Restrooms, Showers, Laundry, Wi-Fi, RV Dump Stations, and Open 24/7
Truck Services: Truck Washes, Oil Changes, Tire Service, Truck Mechanics, Truck Dealers, Roadside Assistance, Towing.
Made in Chicago, USA
In this release:
- Improve how the map is centered during navigation to better highlight upcoming turns and changes
- The map now animates more smoothly during navigation
- Changes to the current location fix an issue where the icon can fall behind the user's location
- When navigating in the background on iOS, the app checks for upcoming turns more frequently so you don't miss your exit
- Freight results display in a carousel for easier exploration
- Significant performance improvements
- Search freight jobs by date, location, and more
- You can once again reorder waypoints by long-pressing on a list item and dragging up or down
- If your app is out of date, now simply tap a button to go to the App Store to update it
Ratings and Reviews
Best truck navigation
Works 99% of the time so far it’s the best out of all the other apps on here if u put in reefer it takes u to the grocery loading docks most of the time and it shows u a truck friendly way on how to enter a location I said it works 99% of the time the other 1% like many other truck gps they’re not 100% accurate so u need to satillite view and plan before u start and just be aware of ur surroundings and read signs don’t just follow the blue line it’s lead to me weight restricted roads and no trucks allowed but rarely once in a awhile and it has an option to take the fastest route it took me thru back streets and gravel kind scary with a 18 wheeler and a road with two lanes but my truck took up both lanes i followed it with no issues but I would still to the normal setting for routes that was a risky route but anyways this is the best on the App Store I wouldn’t download anything else others just go off google or they charge a subscription to do wat truck map does
Very helpful, but some significant annoyances
This app has helped very much to find truck routes in unfamiliar areas, especially the East Coast where there are many truck restrictions and low overpasses. HOWEVER some annoyances need to be addressed:
1: Cannot access settings while navigating. 2: Once exiting navigation, settings can be accessed but they are very basic. I drive a large, 13 ton box truck with a 13’ height but noticed that the routes favor taking “three lefts” rather than one simple right turn which I can totally do in this thing. Settings don’t seem to allow for the fact that I don’t have a trailer and can turn on a dime in spite of my height.
3: I forgot what the third thing was. Oh yeah! The map keeps resetting to “Default, Sound On” rather than “Satellite, Sound Off” every time I reopen the app. GRRRR!
4: (I just remembered the fourth thing which was actually the third thing but whatever, you’re probably not reading this anyway but I really do love this app. Mostly.) I would like to be able to get rid of the quick menu of icons at the bottom of the screen. It gobbles up valuable real estate and I do not use those shortcuts ever. Let us hide them! Thank you
It’s ok sometimes!
It try’s to have you drive in a circle sometimes and it also try’s to have you get off the exit to get back on and my favorite is if you stop to get coffee it will reroute you to a suburban street and then to a dead end street and you then have to back down the street and blind side jack knife it into a neighborhood to turn around like it did me pulling out of the pilot in ft worth Texas going to Kroger distribution!!! So I just double check it and write it down first Incase it try’s to reroute and then I double check it with google maps...
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TruckMap Inc
- 50.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © TruckMap Inc. 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.