Truck turn-by-turn GPS directions are here with custom truck routing profiles! Upgrade for free today.
TruckMap is the best free mobile app built for Truck Drivers. The only app with truck optimized GPS routes for commercial vehicles, turn-by-turn routing, diesel fuel, weigh stations, overnight parking, Walmart, and Rest Areas.
Truck Optimized GPS Routes
- Routes and directions for Trucks, not cars
- Turn-by-turn routing and navigation
- Commercial vehicle restrictions for truck weight, low clearance, and HAZMAT
- Customize truck height, weight, and avoid Toll Roads
- Route around truck-forbidden roads and highways
- Find trucking locations along the way and never miss a stop
Over 600,000 Truck Facilities
- Walmart, Pilot / Flying J, Petro, Love's, Roady's, AM Best, TA TravelerCenters of America
- Thousands of other trucker stops with laundry, showers, and truck washes
- Thousands of Weigh Stations, DOT Inspection Sites, and Rest Areas
- Shipping facility reviews and driver feedback
- Over 400,000 truck parking spots
Freight Broker Marketplace
- Over $4.5B worth of freight listed per year from our freight broker, 3PL, and logistics partners
- Book-it-now loads with bidding and carrier onboarding
- Find headhaul, backhaul, and highest rate-per-mile freight
Filter Locations With: Parking (Daytime, Overnight, HAZMAT), Truck Washes, Convenience and Grocery Stores, Diesel Fuel, Biodiesel, Propane, DEF Lines, CAT Scales, Air Hoses, ATM, Restrooms, Showers, Laundry, Wi-Fi, RV Dump Stations, and Open 24/7
Truck Services: Truck Washes, Oil Changes, Tire Service, Truck Mechanics, Truck Dealers, Roadside Assistance, Towing.
Made in Chicago, USA
- Fixed trip line occasionally not updating or showing
- Fixed "access token required" error affecting some users after upgrade
- Fixed dialog box height issue during phone number registration
Ratings and Reviews
Best truck navigation
Works 99% of the time so far it’s the best out of all the other apps on here if u put in reefer it takes u to the grocery loading docks most of the time and it shows u a truck friendly way on how to enter a location I said it works 99% of the time the other 1% like many other truck gps they’re not 100% accurate so u need to satillite view and plan before u start and just be aware of ur surroundings and read signs don’t just follow the blue line it’s lead to me weight restricted roads and no trucks allowed but rarely once in a awhile and it has an option to take the fastest route it took me thru back streets and gravel kind scary with a 18 wheeler and a road with two lanes but my truck took up both lanes i followed it with no issues but I would still to the normal setting for routes that was a risky route but anyways this is the best on the App Store I wouldn’t download anything else others just go off google or they charge a subscription to do wat truck map does
Very helpful, but some significant annoyances
This app has helped very much to find truck routes in unfamiliar areas, especially the East Coast where there are many truck restrictions and low overpasses. HOWEVER some annoyances need to be addressed:
1: Cannot access settings while navigating. 2: Once exiting navigation, settings can be accessed but they are very basic. I drive a large, 13 ton box truck with a 13’ height but noticed that the routes favor taking “three lefts” rather than one simple right turn which I can totally do in this thing. Settings don’t seem to allow for the fact that I don’t have a trailer and can turn on a dime in spite of my height.
3: I forgot what the third thing was. Oh yeah! The map keeps resetting to “Default, Sound On” rather than “Satellite, Sound Off” every time I reopen the app. GRRRR!
4: (I just remembered the fourth thing which was actually the third thing but whatever, you’re probably not reading this anyway but I really do love this app. Mostly.) I would like to be able to get rid of the quick menu of icons at the bottom of the screen. It gobbles up valuable real estate and I do not use those shortcuts ever. Let us hide them! Thank you
Best GPS I’ve seen
I have five GPS apps on my iPhone that allow me to identify your truck information (In my case a motorhome). RVLife and CoPilot are two of them I’ve paid for. From the RV Park I just left, you travel down the road about 1/4 mile and you come to a major highway and a stop sign. All the other apps tell you to turn left. Unfortunately it’s a right turn only! TruckMap is the only app showing you turn right and then a U-Turn at the next light. All other apps left me sitting there with a huge “What the heck”! (And I’ve amended the actual language. :)) I’m starting to pay a lot more attention to TruckMap and can see me deleting some of these other GOS apps I have! Some don’t have a clue what it feels like driving a 45’ diesel vehicle and find out too late it takes you to never-never land. Those who know I think will enjoy this app!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TruckMap Inc
- 60.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © TruckMap Inc. 2023