TruckMap is the best free mobile app built for Truck Drivers. The only app with truck optimized GPS routes, diesel fuel, weigh stations, overnight parking, Walmart, and Rest Areas.
Truck Optimized GPS Routes
- Routes and directions for Trucks, not cars
- Plan for truck weight, low clearance, and HAZMAT
- Customize truck height, weight, and avoid Toll Roads
- Route around truck-forbidden roads and highways on your path
- Filter locations on the way and never miss a stop
Over 14,000 Locations
- Walmart, Pilot / Flying J, Petro, Love's, Roady's, AM Best, TA TravelerCenters of America
- Thousands of other trucker stops with laundry, showers, and truck washes
- Thousands of Weigh Stations, DOT Inspection Sites, and Rest Areas
- Over 400,000 truck parking spots
Filter Locations With: Parking (Daytime, Overnight, HAZMAT), Truck Washes, Convenience and Grocery Stores, Diesel Fuel, Biodiesel, Propane, DEF Lines, CAT Scales, Air Hoses, ATM, Restrooms, Showers, Laundry, Wi-Fi, RV Dump Stations, and Open 24/7
Truck Services: Truck Washes, Oil Changes, Tire Service, Truck Mechanics, Truck Dealers, Roadside Assistance, Towing.
Made in Chicago, USA
- Navigate directly to specific sites at a facility, like Truck Entrances, Access Roads, and more
- See relevant information and reviews for locations and facilities you're at
- Improved experience when your trip ends
- Help the community by identifying facility sites when leaving a review or planning a trip
- Improved map and location performance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best truck navigation
Works 99% of the time so far it’s the best out of all the other apps on here if u put in reefer it takes u to the grocery loading docks most of the time and it shows u a truck friendly way on how to enter a location I said it works 99% of the time the other 1% like many other truck gps they’re not 100% accurate so u need to satillite view and plan before u start and just be aware of ur surroundings and read signs don’t just follow the blue line it’s lead to me weight restricted roads and no trucks allowed but rarely once in a awhile and it has an option to take the fastest route it took me thru back streets and gravel kind scary with a 18 wheeler and a road with two lanes but my truck took up both lanes i followed it with no issues but I would still to the normal setting for routes that was a risky route but anyways this is the best on the App Store I wouldn’t download anything else others just go off google or they charge a subscription to do wat truck map does
Very helpful, but some significant annoyances
This app has helped very much to find truck routes in unfamiliar areas, especially the East Coast where there are many truck restrictions and low overpasses. HOWEVER some annoyances need to be addressed:
1: Cannot access settings while navigating. 2: Once exiting navigation, settings can be accessed but they are very basic. I drive a large, 13 ton box truck with a 13’ height but noticed that the routes favor taking “three lefts” rather than one simple right turn which I can totally do in this thing. Settings don’t seem to allow for the fact that I don’t have a trailer and can turn on a dime in spite of my height.
3: I forgot what the third thing was. Oh yeah! The map keeps resetting to “Default, Sound On” rather than “Satellite, Sound Off” every time I reopen the app. GRRRR!
4: (I just remembered the fourth thing which was actually the third thing but whatever, you’re probably not reading this anyway but I really do love this app. Mostly.) I would like to be able to get rid of the quick menu of icons at the bottom of the screen. It gobbles up valuable real estate and I do not use those shortcuts ever. Let us hide them! Thank you
It’s ok sometimes!
It try’s to have you drive in a circle sometimes and it also try’s to have you get off the exit to get back on and my favorite is if you stop to get coffee it will reroute you to a suburban street and then to a dead end street and you then have to back down the street and blind side jack knife it into a neighborhood to turn around like it did me pulling out of the pilot in ft worth Texas going to Kroger distribution!!! So I just double check it and write it down first Incase it try’s to reroute and then I double check it with google maps...
- TruckMap Inc
- 30.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © TruckMap Inc. 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.