● Support for networks built with the Cosmos SDK
- Cosmostation supports Tendermint-based networks.
- Currently supported: Cosmos(ATOM) Hub, Iris Hub, Binance Chain & Kava Chain
- Users can create new wallets, import existing wallets, or watch addresses.
● Special features
- Cosmostation wallet is developed and maintained by Cosmostation, an enterprise-level validator node infrastructure and user application provider.
- 100% open source.
- Non-Custodial wallet: all transactions are generated through local signing.
- Sensitive user information is securely encrypted and stored locally only on the end-user’s device using instant UUID.
- Cosmostation does not store any user usage pattern and personal information such as location, usage time, history of using application(excluding market default features).
- We develop, operate, and maintain all of our products in the spirit of the Cypherpunk manifesto.
- Our mission is to provide value to and expand the Tendermint ecosystem through not only our mobile wallet but also validator node operation, Mintscan explorer, web wallet, Keystation, and various other projects we plan to release.
● Cosmos(ATOM) & Iris Hub & Kava
- Create personal wallets for the Cosmos Hub & Iris Hub.
- Import existing wallets by using your mnemonic phrase.
- Use “watch mode” to track specific addresses(cannot generate Tx).
- Manage ATOM, IRIS, IRIS Tokens and check real-time price change.
- Generate transactions with optimal transaction fee settings.
- All critical features of the Cosmos SDK including delegation, undelegation, claim rewards, re-invest supported.
- Navigate through the validator list and check governance proposal status.
- Check transaction history.
- Integrated with Mintscan explorer to provide accurate information.
● Binance Chain
- Create a new wallet, import an existing wallet, or watch an address for Binance Dex.
- Manage and transfer BNB and BEP token assets.
- Use Wallet-Connect to conveniently trade on decentralized exchanges.
- Integrated with the official Binance explorer to provide accurate information.
● Customer Support
- Cosmostation does not store any user information. Therefore, please understand that we cannot be completely knowledgeable of certain problems you may encounter while using the application.
- Please contact us through our official channels at Twitter, Telegram, and Kakotalk to report any inconveniences, bugs, or give any feedbacks. Our development team will do our best to respond to the situation as quickly and accurately as possible.
- We are planning to add support for more networks built with Tendermint.
- More handy features such as voting and push alarm will be updated soon.
● Support new chains
- Sommelier mainnet
- Likecoin mainnet
- Stride mainnet
- Ixo mainnet
● New Features
- Support Cw20 user custom adding
- Price display token list
- Improving push notification
- Improving transfer sequence
- Improving wallet connect logic
- Temporary deactive Osmosis defi (proto update)
Ratings and Reviews
Starname Update Bug
This app is top notch since the UI overhall. This is by far the best Cosmos ecosystem wallet hands down. That said, there is a bug with updating Starname info in the app. If you have more addresses than what will fit on the screen you can not scroll down to hit the update button which prevents you from updating your starname info in app. Please fox this bug. The starname website constantly has issues updating, but updating through the app works great except this issue is preventing me from updating.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for providing us a great feedback. We will try our best to provide the best services to all users.
Probably Better than Keplr. Probably.
The wallet is incredibly easy to pick up and understand. There are some minor issues with the English localization and I wish the APY/APR specification for validators was consistent (strictly one or the other, APY preferred). The wallet is completely functional, albeit a little buggy when it comes to some of the DEX and delegation features. Having access to all your SDK and IBC wallets in one place is AWESOME and management is easy-peasy. Gravity DEX is useful, albeit simple and limited (Keplr wins on this one with Osmosis compatibility). My main gripe is that I would really, really like an on-app link to Cosmos Gravity Bridge, when, and if that is ready. A statement on whether or not Cosmostation wallet will support the feature and how it will implement its blockchain and native token would suffice. Overall, it’s a great wallet and the best I’ve found for Atom enthusiasts.
Update: the latest patch addressed many of the network issues, specifically with the Gravity DEX and delegation features, added G-Bridge support (yes!). Noticeably, I haven’t had a single network error since the update so I’m updating my review to a 5-star. Thank you, Cosmostation team!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your excellent feedback. We will try our best to provide you the best wallet.
Proceed with caution
There are multiple recent incidents concerning users unable to import addresses associated with their mnemonic phrase in this app. Serious implication is that you may not be able to access if there are already funds at that address because you cannot claim these addresses are yours in the app. Further, addresses from the Web app seem incompatible with address within the mobile app even though they are under the same mnemonic phrase.
Still to this date, it is unclear why this happens and the development team is not responsive.
Always make sure you have successfully import your addresses in the mobile app before sending your funds to the addresses.
Otherwise you risk losing access to your funds.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stamper Co., Ltd.
- 113.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 wannabit Inc