● Support for networks built with the Cosmos SDK
- Cosmostation supports Tendermint-based networks.
- Currently supported: Cosmos(ATOM) Hub, Iris Hub, Binance Chain & Kava Chain
- Users can create new wallets, import existing wallets, or watch addresses.
● Special features
- Cosmostation wallet is developed and maintained by Cosmostation, an enterprise-level validator node infrastructure and user application provider.
- 100% open source.
- Non-Custodial wallet: all transactions are generated through local signing.
- Sensitive user information is securely encrypted and stored locally only on the end-user’s device using instant UUID.
- Cosmostation does not store any user usage pattern and personal information such as location, usage time, history of using application(excluding market default features).
- We develop, operate, and maintain all of our products in the spirit of the Cypherpunk manifesto.
- Our mission is to provide value to and expand the Tendermint ecosystem through not only our mobile wallet but also validator node operation, Mintscan explorer, web wallet, Keystation, and various other projects we plan to release.
● Cosmos(ATOM) & Iris Hub & Kava
- Create personal wallets for the Cosmos Hub & Iris Hub.
- Import existing wallets by using your mnemonic phrase.
- Use “watch mode” to track specific addresses(cannot generate Tx).
- Manage ATOM, IRIS, IRIS Tokens and check real-time price change.
- Generate transactions with optimal transaction fee settings.
- All critical features of the Cosmos SDK including delegation, undelegation, claim rewards, re-invest supported.
- Navigate through the validator list and check governance proposal status.
- Check transaction history.
- Integrated with Mintscan explorer to provide accurate information.
● Binance Chain
- Create a new wallet, import an existing wallet, or watch an address for Binance Dex.
- Manage and transfer BNB and BEP token assets.
- Use Wallet-Connect to conveniently trade on decentralized exchanges.
- Integrated with the official Binance explorer to provide accurate information.
● Customer Support
- Cosmostation does not store any user information. Therefore, please understand that we cannot be completely knowledgeable of certain problems you may encounter while using the application.
- Please contact us through our official channels at Twitter, Telegram, and Kakotalk to report any inconveniences, bugs, or give any feedbacks. Our development team will do our best to respond to the situation as quickly and accurately as possible.
- We are planning to add support for more networks built with Tendermint.
- More handy features such as voting and push alarm will be updated soon.
● Display numbers for mnemonics order (Thanks to @Tosch110)
● Display Tx Detail in app for IRIS
● Features added for Band-Protocol
- Display account history.
- Redelegate, Re-Invest, Reward All, Change Reward Address
● Features added for Kava-Mainnet
- Reward All
- More detailed information for Tx detail screen
● Bug Fix
- Fixed crash for vote detail screen.
- Card ordering in main screen for Kava.
- Show history in Token detail screen for Kava.
- Fixed popup to clear in dark mode.
- Fixed Typo
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far so good
Elegant UI, easy to use. Easy to set up and start staking Atoms right away. Nice job
Brilliant!!! Bravo!! No more trust wallet for staking cosmos
This is the wallet I have been looking for. Multi-coin, multi-chain, delegating, staking, voting, earning, bonding, unbending, compound, invest, vesting. This wallet does much more than send and receive coins, when you do send and revive coins it is near instant finality for sending and receiving. Less than 2 minutes to and from exchanges, and less than 60 secs to and from wallets. Binance Dex is available and works similar to MEW connect, myetherwallet connect.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.