Dark Mode makes your browser more comfortable, enjoyable and cool by changing the colour scheme to make web pages easier to read. Works especially well for people working during the night or in low light environments or when you want to match your browser with the new macOS dark mode look.
HOW TO USE IT
• Once you activate the extension all websites will display a darker theme. You can start the extension manually, you can schedule it or turn it on automatically (when macOS dark mode is active)
• Just press the tool bar button and you can change the theme to a softer or a mono theme
• You can deactivate the theme for any site or apply dark mode for some sites only
• A simple and powerful Safari extension
• Choose between 5 themes: Dark, Mono Dark, Soft Dark, Dark Curtain and Mono
• Multiple ways to activate the extension: manually, schedule it for your preferred night hours or when macOS dark mode is on
• You can ignore any site or you can apply Dark Mode for some websites only
• Use hotkeys to toggle Dark Mode:
- Command + Option + K: Temporary toggle (until page refresh)
- Command + Option + P: Permanently toggle
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Updates for the new Safari 14
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works to near perfection on Safari
Strongly reccomend. The app does exactly as it shows by completely transforming the backgrounds of webpages to black making it so much easier to read and easier on the eyes. It uses very little RAM and is overall perfect for the dark mode enthusiast. The reason I did not rate it 5 stars is due to a little nitpick I have that the links in google have been changed from blue to pink despite the blue being perfectly visible. Also when switching to incognito mode the screen flashes white which can be annoying. If there was an option to keep those links the same color it would have been perfect but other than that I highly reccomend.
App is a Game Changer
Highly recommended. This app does it's job well and does exactly what it claims to do. I have to use the same web-based website for work, and it constantly blinded me until I found this app. It's worth every penny of what I paid for it.
The options menu doesn't have the most intuitive UI, but I like that it's easily available so that I can make adjustments multiple times a day as necessary for changing light conditions.
Works perfectly for macs that don’t have native dark mode!
I was skeptical, but this is exactly what I was looking for. I have a mid-2011 iMac stuck in High Sierra and it works perfectly. No longer missing out on the native dark mode that came with Mojave.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.