Ever feel stressed? Try Dazzly for FREE!
This NEW unique Color by Number app is here to help you relax while creating art that will dazzle you and your friends. Play with beautiful Gems and Diamonds to sparkle up your day.
With Dazzly, follow the flow of Color by Number to match real handpicked Diamonds, Rubies and Sapphires with their corresponding numbers to create hundreds of beautiful artworks.
Dazzly Premium offers even more Gemstones and templates to color and create unlimited pictures.
Release your inner artist with incredible gemstones as never seen before!
Save, share and collect your very own Dazzly Wallpapers on your iPhone & your iPad!
Enjoy Dazzly with your family and friends: creating truly dazzling pieces of art has never been so easy and fun!
• Over 500 gemstones and pictures to color with!
• New templates offered every day!
• Family-friendly content: color new anti-stress pictures, mandalas, animals, jewels, and much more.
• Dazzly naturally helps develop fine motor skills for children.
• Dazzly Premium mode: choose your own color palette from hundreds of beautiful diamond and gems.
• Use your Dazzly Art as unique iPhone and iPad wallpapers.
• Share your Dazzly Art with your friends and on your favorite social network.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
- You can subscribe for new weekly updates (every week, new gems and pictures will be available for download)
Dazzly Premium Subscription content :
-Unlimited access to the Choose your own Color mode.
-Unlimited access to all images and weekly updates.
-Unlock all pictures and access exclusive diamonds and gemstones.
- Subscriptions are from 14.99 € monthly and 79.99 € annually.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to color all available images with every gems for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (monthly or yearly package).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Dazzly Premium subscription.
The new Dazzly update has arrived, along with new daily images!
New themed banners:
- Open Dazzly to color the new "Beautiful hand fans" collection special images, starting on May 26!
- Open Dazzly to color the new "Fancy Cats" collection special images, starting on May 31!
Multiple bug fixes.
Feel free to share your feedback and your suggestions with our team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Annoyed with the glitches.
I love this game. I’ve been playing it for more than a few months and I’m obsessed. I’m so obsessed with the game that I bought the subscription to get new pages to color every day. My only issues are the glitches. I start 1 or 2 coloring pages and finish them both. Once I finish them I get busy doing something else, so I have to get off my game. Before the new update I would get off the game and come back an hour or two later to see that my pictures that I just finished were still fine, and they were saved. Now after the update, the pictures that I just finished hours ago are somehow not done. I still have to finish them and they didn’t save. I find it weird that even when I go back in the second time to finish the picture. Usually I don’t have to go back in to finish the same picture a third time but, this morning I had to because the game didn’t save it. It’s very frustrating and annoying to redo the unfinished coloring page over and over again. Another issue is the game freezing or just glitching out so bad that it kicks me off the game. Making me restart the game and try to go back on. One more thing, I’d love to get new gems! Ive basically used all of them so far. I’m loving the game but, I'm starting to get annoyed. Everything else in the game is great! I would really appreciate it if you could please fix these glitches in the next update. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me. ❤️❤️
Developer Response ,
Hello! We're glad you love playing Dazzly.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.
We recently pushed an update aimed at fixing specific bugs. We're aware of the disappearing pictures bug and are working hard on a fix that should be available in a few days.
If you have more questions or suggestions, we would be more than happy to assist you! You can reach out to us at email@example.com.
Great Recent Updates
This might be the first time I’ve left a review for an app, but I wanted to express my enjoyment of the most recent updates. Now in the My Gallery section, there’s a breakdown of completed pictures, ones still in progress, and ones I’ve designed (chosen different gems to complete). That makes things easier when I need to go back and find one I didn’t get to finish, which is much appreciated. The other really great change came a little earlier- there are 3 different color schemes for most of the new pictures that are released daily. I’m not a huge fan of pink and pastel colors, so it’s great to still be able to work on a picture with different color options that I enjoy more.
I do have two pieces of feedback for consideration in future updates: 1) I’m close to collecting all of the different gems, and it would be cool to be able to tap the gems I’m missing and see what pictures they’re in, so I can get them. 2) Some of my “incomplete” pictures are actually complete, and there are no more gems to place, but the game froze or closed (before the update), so they’re showing incomplete with no way to finish them.
Overall, extremely relaxing and enjoyable! Thank you so much!
Fun, but a couple issues
Dazzly is a gorgeous and fun take on the color-by-number genre. Seriously, there are some beautiful designs in this game and I love seeing how they’ll turn out. There are a couple of issues for me though, the biggest being performance problems. Lots of people have mentioned these in other reviews and it seems like the developers just brush them off. On my iPhone XS with a fine battery and only the game running and nothing else, I lost 10% battery in 13 minutes. My phone gets very hot while playing, and the game graphics lag more and more until I close the game and let it cool down. It’s not a good experience to have to close the game for a couple minutes between pictures.
Second issue is cost. I’m just not really a fan of the subscription model (I’d rather just pay for the game once and be good to go), and this subscription in particular seems pretty expensive; $14 a month unless you pay for a whole year at a time. I can’t justify paying as much for a coloring app as I do for fully featured computer or console games. The free version has way too many ads, but I could deal with that if the performance issues were dealt with. Still a stunning game though and I hope these things improve because I really want to keep playing.
- Coeur de jeu
- 2.9 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Coeur de Jeu
- In-App Purchases
- Dazzly Monthly Premium $24.99
- Dazzly Yearly Premium $99.99
- Dazzly Weekly Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.