- Converts UI files (files with extensions xib and storyboard) to Swift source code.
- While converting generates view hierarchy, layout constraints, trait collection variations.
- Depends on layout complexity, generated code can be ready to use or will need manual adjustments.
► App features
- Semantic syntax highlight for xib and storyboard files, based on UI element or property type.
- Automatic highlighting of Swift code, generated from selected UI element or property.
- Supported platforms for which UI files were designed: iOS, tvOS, macOS.
Note: The UI files, which were designed for watchOS platform, are not convertible to Swift source code by design.
Please give us feedback or submit issues, if any, using integrated bug reporter. This will help us to make application better.
- Improved code generation for NSToolbar.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Volodymyr Gorlov
- 7 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Volodymyr Gorlov
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.