Dedalus Delay is a real time audio mangler. A network of delay lines is continually granulated and modulated, producing a labyrinth of echoes, which are further processed by filters, dynamic processors and saturation modules. Dedalus can produce a wide variety of effects, from reverb-like ambiences to evolving resonation, from rhythmic pulsation to chaotic layering, from subtle chorusing to pure noise.
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support (sender and FX)
- Multiple delay lines with feedback and granulation
- Signal saturation
- Built In Stereo Sampler with varispeed
- Control Manager LFO for Parameters
- Midibus, Virtual Midi and Network: 14 bit NRPN controllers
- File Manager, sharing common audio files via iTunes, Dropbox and AudioCopy
- Snapshot Presets Morphing Pad
- Post Fx Chain: Low-shelf Filter, High-shelf and Compressor
- AUv3 crash fixed!
- iOS 14 ready
- Updated Audiobus SDK
- Updated AudioCopy SDK
- Updated ABLink SDK
- Audiobus/IAA, improved MIDI Receive
- Reactive audio when disconnecting from IAA, workaround for iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Record Producer Joe Solo - Secret Weapon
This app is my “secret weapon-of-choice” when it comes to inventing fresh, new, out-of-this-world type sounds. I’m using it all over my next record, Odyssey, and highly recommend you buy it. You’ll have opened a door to another sonic dimension that is highly addictive - so plan to be “gone” for long periods of time.
Do weird stuff with delay, mix... and smile. Great for all manner of source material.
Great for weird sounds
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.