Delta: Algorithms 4+
Math algorithms made easy
- Offers In-App Purchases
With Delta: Algorithms, quickly solve any math problem with an algorithm. Save time checking your homework or studying for a test, it’s free!
- Create algorithms with an easy and natural language in the editor
- Quickly execute algorithms to solve any math problem
- Create (or download) a quiz to train yourself
- Save your algorithms on your device, share then on the Cloud, or download ready-to-use algorithms shared by other people
EXAMPLE OF USAGE
- Create an automated calculator for well known theorems or equations
- Create a quiz to train solving equations
A Cloud subscription is available; It allows you to synchronize your algorithms across your devices and share them with other people on the Cloud.
Application developed by Nathan Fallet
© 2020 Groupe MINASTE
Updating copyright year
Ratings and Reviews
The work done here is highly apprecated, however, a big drawback of the desktop app is:
1) you cannot reorder, drag/drop actions like you can in the mobile version.
If you make a mistake or need to insert a line in between another action, you have to delete everything up to the point you want to make the change, then add everything all over again.
It would be great to be able to select multiple action lines and drag/copy/cut them and insert/paste action lines. This would be a huge deal.
2) Another issue is that you cannot duplicate algorithms. Sometimes the same exact algorithm needs to be replicated with minor changes.
3) Quotes convert to smart quotes on their own, nullifying evaluations
4) Finally, this app is crashing repeatedly on my Mac 10.15.6.
That said, this app is rooted in great vision and potential, and thank you for your hard work.
Hey kids, quit leaving bad reviews on the dev when you should be mad at your teacher. Nowhere does this app claim its made for kids. This is a job for the dev, so ask yourself what it really helps to leave an app review where you demonize your teacher, and bring down the average score...oh right, you kids have not learned averages yet. Too much time leaving appstore reviews instead of doing homework. Perhaps you would understand this app if that were not the case? Cause other than this not being fortnite, its a very straight forward app with clear documentation.
Great app, keep up the good work. Ive become a math nerd as i study programming, despite being a certified college drop-out (and that is not an easy cert to achieve 😂). This world is math, and geometry is sacred, but thats just my opinion. But i believe math can go beyond science and into the spiritual realm, in a secular, theoretical sense only, as i still identify as a Christian, and numerology sometimes borders blasphemy. But i just can't help my fascination on the topic. Math appears too often in nature, so theres always part of me who wonders, if math IS God. But this has now turned into an ideological rant and no longer bears relevance to the app. So I'll stop 🛑
Interesting app. Doesn’t work with certain things though.
This app seems really helpful for creating algorithms but you can’t use exponents which sort of ruins its purpose of saving time.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Groupe MINASTE
- 3.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Bosnian, Croatian, French, German, Russian, Serbian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Groupe MINASTE
- In-App Purchases
- Donation 2 $2.99
- Donation 3 $4.99
- Donation 1 $0.99