DentalMonitoring is designed to help dental professionals monitor the evolution of their patients’ orthodontic treatments remotely, between in-practice appointments. It can only be used under the supervision of a clinician, who provides patients with their personal login information.
The DentalMonitoring app is intended to be used with the patented DM ScanBox and DM Cheek Retractor, to maximize the quality of each intraoral picture taken with patients’ smartphones.
If you’re a patient, the app provides:
• Ease of use: No technical expertise is needed to use DentalMonitoring. An in-app tutorial is available explaining how to take good intra-oral pictures.
• Convenience: With regular screening of the orthodontic treatment evolution, from the comfort of home.
• Control: Regular monitoring can help prevent potential treatment complications.
• Communication: Patients receive specific notifications and advice from their practitioner via the app, and can send messages, too.
• Motivation: Patients see their treatment progress with a before/after comparison, and stay motivated throughout their treatment with achievement statistics.
If you’re a dental professional, the app provides:
• Control: Remotely monitor the evolution of patients’ treatments, track potential issues and set clinical goals for complete monitoring of treatment progression.
• Time optimization: Prevent unexpected clinical situations by getting accurate notification according to your customized protocol
• Workflow optimization: Use only one workflow and apply to all patients for increased efficiency, while ensuring an outstanding patient experience.
• Patient compliance: Regular follow-ups lead to higher treatment adherence!
Your DM app has been updated.
• We improved the app performance.
Got feedback? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
A New Me
I’m one of those people who would look at a commercial about interliners and always wish I could do that or let’s get real wish …(I could afford that ) ! So here I am at 59 saw the commercial again and said well let me see if I can afford this ? So I called Motto and I was told to call Aspen dental near me in Knoxville ….Wow was that the best experience !!! When I got there it was a great thing from start to the end and I was walking out ready to start this journey!
I’m in my 3rd week and love where I’m headed with my smile it’s worth all the pain !!! THANKk YOU MOTTO and Care Credit also Aspen Dental they all help make this happen which is a NEW ME !!! 😉I’m forever grateful for my new smile and my new confidence !!!!
Less time at the dental office!
This is a wonderful app. The scanner device allows my son to be in control of his progress without mom nagging 😂. The orthodontist is encouraging and can tell when my son isn’t brushing as well as he should (because Mom doesn’t know…🙄). After submitting a scan, my son looks forward to seeing if he can move on to the next aligned or not. I love not having to be in the orthodontics office every time you breath (like I did with my older son)! And although the treatment was excellent with my eldest, I think this treatment is even better with the scans and feedback from the app.
DM home records scan.
I absolutely love that I can do these scans myself on my time frame, and that my orthodontist is able to check my progress whenever is needed with out me going into office every 4 days.
Love the reminders from DM when I miss my photo date. When time gets away from me a reminder is texted to me that I need to go and do these photos.
Love seeing my progress as well.
This is such a well thought out app for my orthodontist and for patients to be able to see orthodontic progress themselves.
This app is so user friendly.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dental Monitoring
- 429 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright H42 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.