Play the top cooking game and time-management game series! Join millions of players who have discovered Diner DASH, Gordon Ramsay’s Restaurant DASH, Cooking DASH, and more. Join more than 70 millions of DASH players!
Cook, match, serve and decorate! Play Diner DASH Adventures to reveal the heartwarming story of our hero, Flo, as she returns to her hometown to help the citizens and adorable animals of DinerTown. Stop Mr. Big and his mischievous goons as they cook up their evil plans!
Create and manage restaurants, hotels, bakeries and a lot of diverse venues. Serve hundreds of unique foods to customers. Design Dinertown YOUR way to #savetheday!
FUN COOKING ACTION
• Get cooking fever in hundreds of fast levels.
• Customize your foods, recipes and menus.
• Cook up fun: Donuts, burgers, milkshakes, and more - hundreds of foods to serve.
• Crush cooking competitors: Team up with Cookie and other top chef in town to beat Mr. Big and other rivals
• Simulate cooking in a fast paced gameplay in large restaurants, bakeries or food trucks!
TOP TIME-MANAGEMENT GAMEPLAY
• Tap to cook, serve, and manage hundreds of customers.
• Match food to customer orders.
• Hundreds of fun levels with challenges, boosts, mini-games, and puzzles!
• Time-Management mania - Play multiple DASH games in one with restaurants, hotels, and more.
• Casual puzzle play for fans of challenging and fun franchises.
DECORATE. RENOVATE. EXPLORE.
• Design and remodel restaurants, gardens, houses, cruise ships, mansions, and more.
• Renovate an entire town. Choose your favorite decorations.
• Choose from thousands of design and decor combinations.
• Cute pets can be yours to collect.
• Adventure awaits. Discover the Diner DASH story filled with colorful characters.
OUR BIGGEST GAME YET
• From Gordon Ramsay’s Restaurant DASH, to Cooking DASH, to Wedding DASH, Hotel DASH, and more. Play the latest and greatest game in the DASH series.
• A casual game classic! DASH games have been downloaded millions of times!
* iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
* iPhone SE
* iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
* iPhone 8
* iPhone 8 Plus
* iPhone X
* iPhone XR
* iPhone XS and XS Max
* iPhone 11
* iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max
* iPhone 12
* iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max
* iPhone 12 Mini
* iPhone SE (2nd Generation 2020)
* The iPad (5th Generation 2017)
* The iPad (6th Generation 2018)
* The iPad (7th Generation 2019)
* The iPad (8th Generation 2020)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st Generation 2015)
* 9.7-inch iPad Pro (1st Generation 2015)
* 9.7-inch iPad Pro (2nd Generation 2016)
* 10.5-inch iPad Pro (2017)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd Generation 2018)
* 11-inch iPad Pro (1st Generation 2018)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (4th Generation 2020)
* 11-inch iPad Pro (2nd Generation 2020)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (5th Generation 2021)
* 11-inch iPad Pro (3rd Generation 2021)
* iPad Mini 4 (4th Generation 2015)
* iPad Mini 5 (5th Generation 2019)
* iPad Air 2 (6th Generation)
* iPad Air (3rd Generation 2019)
* iPad Air (5th Generation 2020)
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- A network connection is required to play.
- A network connection is required to enable certain features/access certain content.
- If you have a problem with this game, please contact us at: www.Glu.com/support
Follow and Join the Conversation at:
• Lilworth Big, the World’s Biggest Little scientist, has unveiled his latest invention, a revolution in food combination: The Blender! And if it can swap the brains of Flip and Stinkerbelle, even better! Wait..that’s not better...oh no, what has Lilworth done this time?
• Lil Big is blending evil with genius, this time on Restaurant Row! Experience the culinary delights and twisted blunders at Lilworth’s all new restaurant: Mad Science!
• Savor the flavor of Mad Science’s gastronomic geometry, including 3D Printed Candy, Flash Frozen Popcorn, and Gel Watermelon!
Secret Menu featuring new treats!
• On this month’s Secret Menu, we have cool prizes, including Roberta Jr. the mini robo pigeon and a Kinetic Sculpture!
• You can now unlock Mad Science with the Secret Menu. It’s all yours, to concoct and experiment with foods as much as you like!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game; requires patience
For fans of the classic Diner Dash, and for new fans, this is a great game. It has a nice story, albeit with some cheesy dialogue. It is a “freemium” game. It DOES NOT require you to pay to play. Every day, there are “daily deals” which allow you to collect gems, coins, power ups, or character hearts. There is always one free deal, usually a handful of gems. The other deals are paid for using the in-game currency. To play a level, you need “supplies.” Your supply meter is full at 50, and each level requires 10 supplies to play. It can be tedious to earn enough gems and coins for upgrades, but if you are patient, you don’t need to spend any actual money. This game simply does what every other freemium game does: prey on impatience. The gems can be earned through “ad offers.” They are sometimes buggy, but you will earn the gems 95% of the time. Be on the lookout for 2x gem promos on these ad offers. They pay dividends! For coins, find a level that earns a lot of coins, and just replay it. I’ve been playing this game for months, and I haven’t spent any money on it. I’ve also earned max stars on all levels. All the bad reviews appear to be written by impatient whiners. My hope is that people will see past those, give the game a chance, and be patient. If you’re short on time, it will take you a while to advance, but that doesn’t make the game any less fun.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the love! We so appreciate this review!
Fun game, but buggy
As one reviewer put it, you don't need to drop any money in to play the game, you'll just be playing levels repeatedly until you get enough free gems to get the upgrades you need. Which I did for a few months, because the levels are well-designed, characters are unique, and the music is easy to listen to. But the bugs in the game test my patience on this.
glu mobile as partnered with Tapjoy to bring free gems through completing actions such as opening ads, completing surveys, or making outside purchases. This helps with f2p, but getting in and out of the Tapjoy menu is a hassle because it is slow and freezes often. Luckily, the gems you earned get mailed if you have to close the game. If you try to watch an ad within the game to earn free gems, coins, or 30 more seconds, the ads sometimes "load" infinitely and you're forced to close the game and lose all the progress on the level you played and the play-energy used.
Other quality of life issues include the clippy loading screen on launch and the slow or laggy camera movement when trying to scroll across the map (which only gets bigger and laggier as you advance in the game).
It's a good game that's easy to get into, but also one that gets repetitive and is easy to move on from.
Only Worth It You’re Willing to Pay Money
I’ve given this game a year. I actually love the concept of the game, but unless you willing to shell out a bit of money, you’ll never win a competition, you won’t get hardly any of the special characters, and what finally did it for me is that every time you play a new House of Thorns or boat event they start you over with new items that start at zero so all the coins and gems you pay out leveling up aren’t useful at any future event. I have spent cash on this game; probably more than my son pays on one video game that he gets to keep everything as he progresses. I even broke down for the current event and spent the money for the “Special Menu” and started with 100 gems (saved them for two weeks) and I’m still not going to get close to the top spots in the events. The other major issue I have is that in the Food Truck events you earn all this “cash” that you can’t do anything with other than upgrade stuff in the trucks. After awhile you have to pay so many gems for the updates that you are stuck so you don’t get to keep your earned money because you are “maxed out” (can you imagine if they did that in real life). The game has just become stagnant because it’s just starting over again and again. It’s fun for about six months so if that’s what you’re looking for you might enjoy this game. If you’re looking for a long-term enjoyable game that you can build on, this is not it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glu Games Inc
- 287.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Diner DASH Adventures Copyright 2018-2021 GLU MOBILE INC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Continue 1 $1.99
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Vault 1 $2.99
- Fistful of Gems $4.99
- Pocketful of Gems $9.99
- Super DASH Pack $6.99
- Stack of Coins $2.99
- Handful of Coins $0.99
- DASH Pack $2.99
- Key Pack 2 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.