GS Pro (also known as Ground Station Pro) is an iPad app designed to control or plan automatic flights for DJI aircraft. Through its clear, concise interface, complex flight missions can be planned with a few taps. GS Pro will then automatically take pictures at pre-set waypoints, providing the accuracy required for precision mapping. GS Pro dramatically increases the efficiency of various industrial applications, including but not limited to, aerial imaging, architecture, precision agriculture, electrical inspections, search and rescue, safety control, and more.
## About Auto-Renewable Subscription
- For individual users, "GSPro Advanced", and for team users, "GSPro Team Basic" and "GSPro Team Professional" are provided for you to purchase. These auto-subscriptions are for data services and multi-member collaboration.
- All these auto-renewable subscriptions provides the monthly and annually payment period for you to choose.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- All these subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- You could manage your subscription and turn off the auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes Account Settings after purchase, also in GSPro, you could use Settings -> Account Settings -> Subscription Management to access your iTunes Account Settings.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Welcome to GS Pro 2.0! In this version, take your drone operations to the next level with new management features.
What's new in GS Pro 2.0.16:
P4 Multispectral related:
1. [NEW] Add feature of querying the best time of mission execution.
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointed, virtual fence max altitude limit
Try use GS Pro virtual fence for a 800 ft. transmission tower inspection and found app have a built in limit of 150 m ( 492.1 ft)
Upgrade was a bust.
This app will not work despite the DJI GO app for my Phantom 3 Advanced working perfectly.
Sent UAV and controller back three times and tech could use this app. No explanation forthcoming. Dead in water since June 2021.
Needs a little work to be great. Best for nadir photos
This is the only app I can find that allows a hover for capture option. That is great for aerial surveying because you can set the camera to aperture priority for the most precise image.
99 waypoint max. I surveyed 10 acres within app. It took 4 separate flight plans from 150 feet. To cover the area.
No healthy drones link. Hence, the flight is not logged which I think is essential for commercial flying.
I have to switch apps to the DJI autopilot app for obliques. This program will do obliques but the programming doesn't give enough option like focus triggers, focal points, etc.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DJI JAPAN K.K.
- 307 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- ©2016-2020 DJI JAPAN K.K.
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced $9.99
- POI $9.99
- KML/SHP File Import $49.99
- Advanced $95.99
- Basic $19.99
- POI$$Fly Time Charge $0.99
- PhotoMap $299.99
- Professional $49.99
- Basic $194.99
- Professional $499.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.