Inclusive, Flexible and Affordable drone insurance, including Liability & Hull
- Inclusive, Flexible and Affordable drone insurance, including Liability & Hull
- A tailor-made policy up to $5M liability coverage starting at $10/hr
- Monthly and annual coverage plans including liability & hull for your drone and mounted equipment
- Safer Pilots Pay Less - cut down your UAV insurance costs and save up to 30% on your premiums just by flying safely
Our service is more than just an app. We provide:
- Customize & Manage your policy directly from your mobile device, pre-book, modify and auto-renew
- Add an additional insured to every policy with no extra costs
- Responsive support for all questions and requests
- Extra features: LAANC access, DroneDeploy, Maps Made Easy, Drone Harmony integration and more...
What’s covered by SkyWatch.AI's insurance policy:
* All drones under 55 lbs
* Property Damages
* Invasion of Privacy Claims
* Bodily Injuries
* Optional: Hull coverage for drone(s) and mounted equipment
Whether you’re using your drone for aerial photography, agriculture or building inspection, drone racing or any other recreational or commercial use - it’s always best to make sure you’re covered!
Note that the FAA requires operators to be certified part 107 pilots in order to fly commercially. SkyWatch.AI allows you to get your flight insured easily and make the most of each job!
P.S. - Don't forget to verify your policy and make sure it matches your clients' needs!
SkyWatch.AI is very proud to provide policies that are underwritten by STARR Indemnity & Liability Company, a global leader in aviation insurance ("A", excellent rating by A.M. best).
** Please note: SkyWatch.AI insurance is available in all states except NY.
We’re working diligently to add NY too so stay tuned for updates!
* SkyWatch.AI relies on a variety of data sources -- from drone telemetry sensors and weather mapping to 3D airspace mapping and crowd density -- and Artificial Intelligence algorithms to predict and prevent potential failures before they ever occur.
* SkyWatch.AI is available for both business and recreational operators.
* SkyWatch.AI insurance coverage supports all drones and UAVs under 55 lbs.
* SkyWatch.AI Insurance Services, Inc. is a licensed insurance broker all US states.
* SkyWatch.AI Flight Module works well with classic DJI drones such as:
- DJI Phantom 4 & Phantom 4 Pro
- DJI Phantom 3 Series
- DJI Inspire 1 Series & Inspire 2
- DJI Mavic Pro, Air
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro, Zoom, Enterprise
- DJI Spark
- DJI Matrice
Check out our FAQ for any questions you may have - https://faq.skywatch.ai/hc/en-us
Have a question, an issue, or a suggestion? Let us know at email@example.com - we’d love to hear from you!
- Several performance improvements
- Bug fixes and more stability
Ratings and Reviews
I recently switched from traditional aviation insurance to SkyWatch and I couldn’t be more impressed. This is exactly what was missing in the drone industry. I now have complete control of my insurance from the app. I can adjust coverage, hull insurance, additional insured, and even provide proof of insurance anytime and anywhere. After uploading a few flight logs, I received a 20% discount. It gives the option to pay per flight, per month, or per year. Finally, after I signed up for my policy, I got an email from the company welcoming me and offering help if needed. A few weeks later I replied to the email with a question and they responded immediately. I highly recommend this app and the company. It’s been a game changer for me!
Great service - that’s key!
I have been using another company’s drone insurance app for a while for temporary policies. It was fine for relatively casual and straightforward jobs but then I needed a policy that involved some pretty involved and complicated permitting. The company I had been using totally dropped the ball and ultimately could not fulfill these requests so I turned to Skywatch. I was actually able to reach somebody on the phone and their support subsequent to that over email was professional and timely. Most importantly they were able to handle all of the permit requests and quickly. I am no longer using the other company and hope to continue with SkyWatch for all my future flights.
Easy to use
I only used monthly plan for both liability and Hull. Active for about 4 months. I find it’s very convenient. Only thing I wish they can improve on it is to allow adding equipment in Hull part in the middle of the cycle or allow a hourly/daily Hull if the user already have a monthly liability. So I can cover loaner or private rented equipment for a specific project.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and the feedback!
UPDATE - We've just launched the flexible policy management feature that allows you to add drones and modify your hull coverage in the middle of the cycle!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SkyWatch Ltd
- 216.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Skywatch ltd