DroneLogbook Companion is the mobile companion app for DroneLogbook powered platforms. DroneLogbook provides commercial drone operators with an easy to use tool to plan, track and manage flight operations, drones & equipment, maintenance, personnel, and more.
Our platform integrates your business operations with your regulatory obligations saving you time and money. DroneLogbook reduces the burden by automating many of these tasks.
What you can do with DroneLogbook Companion
• For US users check LAANC and record approval appended to fights
• Check airspace (via Airmap): Assign pilots, equipment, documents to flights on the mobile app
• Auto sync flight data and documents to telemetry (if telemetry synced to DroneLogbook)
• DJI Sync to DJI go to import flights into DroneLogbook
• Create flights without telemetry and sync flight data to server
What can you do with DroneLogbook Online:
• Manage and track all your operations offline: Flights, Drones & Equipment, Battery Details, Maintenance, Incidents, and Locations.
• Detailed past, current and forcasted weather information including KP Index
• Create custom documents (Checklists/Risk Assessment)
• Attach documentation to flights to track compliance
• Check current airspace status (via Airmap integration)
• Auto sync telemetry: Import flight log files or automatically push your flight data from 3rd party apps. We support more than 40 telemetry types
• Auto store flight details and documentation in project folders
• Custom report generation and compliance reporting in seconds for: FAA, CAA CASA, CAD DGAC
• Replay flight track in 3D
- fix overview display on portrait mode
Ratings and Reviews
Edit: Fixed!!! Things seem to be working now, and I can finally enjoy this important app.
Would love to give more stars but I cannot add anything: drones, batteries, equipment, maintenance, anything! Think this could be a great app but it’s not so good when you can’t use anything.
I really like DLB but the app is awful
It would be great if the app was updated to show flight records like their website UI with map and all. It could also use an upload flight logs from phone function in the app. Right now, the app is not useful. Even Airdata’s app with awful UI shows flights better.
Great support tool for DroneLogbook
Great app to support web account. It makes it super easy to append checklists and pilot information to flights. Great improvement!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DroneAnalytics SARL
- 28.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 DroneAnalytics SARL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.