Draw a perfect outline to sketch.
Draw a line in, reckon up the length of the shape and close it!
The stars will be awarded depending on how perfect the line covers its outline!
The more close it closes, the more you can see what the shape really is!
The line can be close but you need to try again if it's too long.
Okay, the rules are simple. Let's see how many objects you can sketch!
- Free to play, play it anywhere anytime
- Suitable for all ages
- You don't know how long the outline is till you draw
- Cute images hide in the shape, find them out!
- Worth replay to get closer and higher record!
Ratings and Reviews
As a parent I think we all watch or observe what our kids download. I have 3 kids they are way obsessed with the game. But one of them has anxiety and the other is a perfectionist. When we brought Ethan to the doctor ( he is the one with anxiety) he told us to download the app and said it will calm him down. Now my daughter the perfectionist loved it she just got Aggravated when the line went past the shape. The other kid is Parker he hates the game and did research on why it’s horrible.
Ethan said the app app as helping him and playing the game soothes him. Except one day the app asked for the Apple ID which was very strange because they ask that before the app. So my son put it in and the next day it asked for my card number. So I told them not to do it, and guess what they did it. That week I got a call from a 480 number and it said draw in sees u have trouble in ur bank account and I said nope and hung up. We deleted the app and eventually got new cards but it was a strange time.
By Stefaine white, I had my freind post this cause I lost my phone
1. The ads are just a huge problem for the games popularity and future because there is no game it’s just ads and ads.
2. I have never in my life (and I have had and have so many different games) seen so mean and demeaning comments ever! The comments made me delete the game the first time I got it. The comments have to have been made in the game as a glitch (which since I’ve heard there are a lot of those) or by a really depressed person who hates the world Because the way those comments can make someone feel is horrible. But I don’t want to just tell what you’re doing wrong but how to fix it. You should put comments like “You can do it!” Or “ That’s ok!” Or “Try again” but kidding me and try harder and the other comments you put or horrible.
So do something about it!!!!!
You guys have an ad tsunami.
The game is GREAT, and I like how challenging it is BUT, the there’s a catch. And that catch is freaking commercials which I don’t really like but all games own this which I GET. But the ads have been overloaded and CONSTANTLY POP UP!!!! No matter if I fail the level or WHATEVER, there’s this hint thing that gets in your face (can you remove that too?) and when I hit skip it still pops up. They pop up every time!!! Why like just why can’t you make it like every 4 levels or something?! Like I understand that you guys need ads for the game to be free but can you major it less intense?? Sometimes it gets annoying and very stupid. Oh and I’m also wondering can you change the comments if you get yellow or gray??? I mean the comments are SO FREAKING RUDE!!! Like if you get yellow it says “could be better” and for gray it says “kidding me” like what the heck you guys are LITERALLY offending players. You know, eventually somebody’s gonna snap and give a 2 hour long complaint. Thank you so much for reading. And once again REMOVE THE ADS OK?! 😕
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lion Studios LLC
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Lion Studios
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.