Dumb Ways to Die brought you the dumb little Beans that the world fell in love with. Now it’s time for another dumbfounding adventure!
Help rebuild and keep the once great town of Dumbville safe, travel to the scorching deserts of Dumbgypt, hike to the frosty summits of Dumb Peak, and journey to the curious planet of Dumbtune and more in Dumb Ways to Die 3: World Tour!
• Get your tools ready to help make the Dumb World safe once again!
• Collect and play as your favorite Beans!
• Paint and decorate each Town however you see fit!
• Collect crazy amounts of Tokens with Token Rush and Jackpot events!
• Beware of dragons in Castle Catastrophe...
• Ski down the steep, penguin-filled slopes of Snow Safari...
• Prepare food for a super smoothie in Culinary Chaos...
• Soar through the skies above Dumbville in a crazy plane flight...
• Jump and surf through the mighty Pyramids of Dumbgypt...
• See how long you can last down Rafty Rapids...
• See how far you can last in Pyramid Run...
• Collect unique outfits for all the Beans!
• Earn Tokens and special gifts with the new Daily Bonus! Play each day for greater rewards!
• Do your best to keep the Beans alive! They're counting on you!
• All this and more in Dumb Ways to Die 3: World Tour!
Enjoy the very best of the original and famous Dumb Ways to Die 3: World Tour!
Prepare for an adventure rebuilding your favorite towns and save the Dumb Ways World today!
- Little bug fixes and performance improvements just for you!
Ratings and Reviews
it’s great but....
okay so i’ve been playing this game for quite some time now and it’s a really addictive game for me. it has a lot of cool stuff and is different from dwtd1 and dwtd2 but recently it was updated and a new mini game ‘castle catastrophe’ was added. i was very ecstatic that a new mini game has been added as well as some new features but i noticed that some of the characters had been removed. this includes ‘ninny, dimwit, doomed and bonehead’ and i want to request that you please add those characters back! it really disappointed me that you removed those characters! so please take this request into consideration and bring back those characters. another thing that i would like the developer to add more mini games because it gets boring sometimes and add more places to repair because i’ve almost repaired ‘dumbtune’ and i don’t know what i will play for after i’ve repaired it so please also take this into consideration and try adding more features and stuff and please don’t forget to consider bringing back those characters! i hope to get a response from the developer as soon as possible.
NOT What I Remember
Honestly, after playing this game, I think 🤔 I like the 1st one and 2nd one better. I mean, it kinda feels like your just fixing houses 🏡 and playing mini games, other then that, there’s really nothing to do. The graphics are nice, and the mini games are also nice, but I like the old ones. I also read other reviews before getting the app, and a lot of people thought the same thing as me. But I thought 💭 it would be so good 😊, that it would be better then the 1st and 2nd, and my prediction is somehow wrong. But other people still like the new one, so I don’t want to make you feel bad 😞! All of your games are wonderful, and the Earth 🌏 is blessed to have people like you, cheering people up with funny 😆 games. From the title, I’m not upset 😢 that it’s different, I just really don’t remember the 1st or 2nd version like this one, and in a way, that’s a good thing! All I’m saying is that maybe you should add more stuff to do in the game. For example, you can make it so people can get characters from houses, and a crane!
Ok but recommend the others for a few reasons.
Don’t get me wrong the mini games are fantastic. I think they are fun! My favorite has to be castle castrophe or pyramid run! But there’s some huge cons. 1. Every 2 or 3 times when I’m done with a mini game I need to watch an ad. 2. Why do I need stamina to play mini games? Sure I guess it’s a bit realistic with the
“Hospital”,but still. It takes too long too! 3. Last but not least my biggest problem. When ever I watch an ad to unlock characters or to get/upgrade trophies sometimes the ad kicks me out to my home screen. Or makes it black forcing me to close it out. Other then that it’s not too bad but not great. Just fix the Lag and bugs and there’s an 8/10 chance or 9/10 chance I will give it 5 stars. So unless u have a huge big problem with glitches and lag. Wouldn’t really recommend it for ya. But unless ur a dwtd fan or wanna download this. I recommend a little bit. 5/10 so far though.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- 365.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- The Dumb Ways Pack $3.99
- No Ads $1.99
- Bag of Tokens $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.