EcoStruxure Power Device app is a single app to operate Schneider Electric protection relays and circuits breakers in medium and low voltage applications.
It provides in a single mobile app necessary information and abilities to operate and efficiently maintain devices in EcoStruxure Power and Grid domains of expertise.
One powerful app to:
• Increase power uptime and energy efficiency
• Maintain performance, safety, and reliability
• Future-ready, updatable and upgradable.
The protection devices can be identified by simply scanning their QR codes. Once recognized, wireless communication is possible via by WIFI, Bluetooth technologies for proximity operation and monitoring of the devices.
Get real time notifications about the electrical installation: load levels, health status, warnings and alarms, protection settings…and more!
• The features expected are clearly accessible and independently of the Schneider Electric product model. EcoStruxure Power Device app is built to be used without training.
• Connect the world
• Connect people easily and share information with them (Mail, Cloud, Call). It’s mean connect Schneider Electric easily and access to Schneider Electric Field Service and Digital Service in a native way.
• Safer and Faster
• No more paper, everything is going faster (diagnostic, guidance, operate) with higher level of safety and cybersecurity than never.
• MasterPact MTZ air circuit breakers
• Easergy P5 protection relays
• Easergy P3 protection relays
• MiCOM C264 bay controllers
Bug fixes and maintenance
Ratings and Reviews
Login, Crash, Repeat
I don’t know how the 3 other reviews are 5-star. This is perhaps the worst app I have ever used. Forces you to sign in to Schneider every launch - doesn’t even do the courtesy of remembering a user name. By the way, I hate that they force you to create an account in the first place. That by itself doesn’t warrant the 1-star. The app is so prone to crashing it is ridiculous. Then you get to type in your email and password again. Sometimes it will crash again immediately because you are still logged in apparently. Then you go to connect to a device with Bluetooth. If the qr code isn’t perfect it crashes. If you want to look at a prior device offline it crashes. Guess what it does sometimes for no particular reason? CRASHES! Embarrassingly horrible.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Schneider Electric SA
- 271.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Schneider Electric 2019