A better way to operate quick response code.
EFQRCode is a lightweight, pure-Swift library for generating pretty QRCode image with input watermark or icon and recognizing QRCode from image, it is based on CoreImage. This project is inspired by qrcode. It provides you a better way to operate QRCode in your app.
1. Please select a high contrast foreground and background color combinations;
2. You should use magnification instead of size if you want to improve the definition of QRCode image, you can also increase the value of them;
3. Magnification too high／Size too long／Content too much may cause failure;
4. It is recommended to test the QRCode image before put it into use;
5. You can contact me if there is any problem, both Issue and Pull request are welcome.
EFQRCode is available under the MIT license, for more information: https://github.com/EyreFree/EFQRCode
1. Add point style diamond;
2. Add cache for last content.
Ratings and Reviews
After reading comment I want to give it a try, and a resualt is wonderful!!! Thank you.
PS. The first tap is ‘Reader’
A little confusing, but results are great
While I don’t understand the use of the first tab at all the results on the second tab are wonderful. The source is open, so one can contribute to fixing issues on GitHub.
The first tab lets one load an image, but doesn’t seem to do anything beyond that. Checking the online documentation did not help. Only the second tab seems to be documented—including bits of Swift code.
The second tab, however, is easily mastered and delivers amazing results in the creation of QR codes. It can even make animated QR codes using animated GIFs! Every QR code I made scanned beautifully no matter how complex the background, “watermark" image. I did not test the icon function extensively.
Good work, keep it up!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 政 徐
- 11.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © eyrefree.org
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.