Figure Case for iPhone and iPad helps you to organize your tabletop miniature collection and track you painting progress.
1. Enter all miniatures that are hidden in your boxes.
2. Organize your miniatures into collections.
3. Track your painting progress.
4. See the status of your collection.
For all types of tabletop miniatures, not just for Warhammer 40,000 and Age of Sigmar. If you want to assemble and paint them, this is for you.
Organize your miniatures into collections (e.g. by factions or game systems, up to you). Track your assembly and painting progress (Unassembled ▸ Assembled ▸ Painted). As result you get an overview of your miniature collection, to decide on your next painting project and know how many miniatures you have ready for your next game.
For even more overview you can group your Collections and Models. Just edit your Collection or Model to move it into a Group or open the Group Manager to quickly sort all items into Groups. Groups can be collapsed to shorten your lists, it will still show a summary of its content.
Enter notes for your collections or miniatures, e.g. to keep track of your painting schemes.
- Enter all your miniatures, no matter which brand.
- Follow your progress from Unassembled ▸ Assembled ▸ Painted.
- Organize your miniatures in collections and groups.
- Drag and drop to reorder your items.
- Add notes to your collections and models (e.g. to remember your painting scheme).
- Keep your data in sync between your iPhone and iPad over your iCloud account.
The app is independent of any vendor, no matter if your miniatures are from Games Workshop, Privateer Press, Fantasy Flight Games, Mantic Games, Wyrd Games, Steamforged, Corvus Belli, Battlefront Miniatures, Catalyst Game Labs or any other producer of miniatures.
You can use it for any game system that you own. No matter if it is Warmachine, Warhammer 40,000, Kings of War, Necromunda, Star Wars: X-Wing, Deadzone, Malifaux, Warcry, Guild Ball, Necromunda, Armada, Blood Bowl, Age of Sigmar, Dreadball, Flames of War, Warhammer: Underworlds, BattleTech, Star Wars: Legion, Hordes, Kill Team, Infinity. It can also no longer exist like Warhammer Fantasy or be created on your own.
Feel free to reach out for feedback, feature requests or if you encounter any issues. Twitter: @warganizer, Instagram: @warganizer.app or reach out to: email@example.com
- Fixed re-ordering collections outside of groups. Your sorting might be mixed up now, but you should be able to put everything in the correct place now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Fixed updating the UI on sync via iCloud. Some changes have not been visible until the app was restarted. It still might take a while, but should show all changes from a different device after some time.
- Group expand/collapse indicators are now updated when all groups get expanded/collapsed via more menu.
Feedback always is appreciated, just drop me a message on social media (Twitter: @warganizer, Instagram: @warganizer.app) or reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great fun so far
I’m just starting out messing around with it, but as a 40k player/ lazy hobbyist, it’s great to at least be able to catalogue all my unpainted and unassembled minis. I imagine it will also feel great to see more and more green bars across my screen as I finish painting more minis. The UI is also very simple, which I appreciate. This app does exactly what you need it to do
Excellent, Excited to See Future Updates
Time saving app, really enjoying it. I think it would be cool to be able to add pictures of your models to the lists, just my two cents though. To buyers; it’s like BattleScribe for painting. It really helps to organize your painting projects and remember color schemes, yeah, you could do this on pen an paper, but the app really simplifies it. 5 stars
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the nice words 😊 I am happy you like it!
Pictures are planned for the future. Might take some time though, stay tuned!
Bought on November 11th 2020 and...
My first thoughts on this are, FINALLY, I can have my collection on my phone of what models I have and don’t have. I have an extensive collection of Warhammer 40K models and I plan to get into AoS in the future. This is perfect! I will write a more comprehensive review one I have put this app into practice and made it routine.
Developer Response ,
I am happy you like it so far 😊
Let me know about things you are missing: email@example.com
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Simon Nickel
- 2.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Simon Nickel (2019-2021)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.