FilmoraGo 4.0 ——Create your stories anywhere with filmoraGo
// Feature //
- Timeline Zoom
- Trim or Split Video
- Adjust Video Speed / Volume / Mute
- Adjust Clips Sequence
- Copy / Rotate Clip
- Lots of Tracks / Sound Effects
- Record Your Voice
- Split / Copy / Delete Music Clips
- Adjust Music Speed
- Mix UP Sounds Freely
Text / Sticker
- Add Texts or Stickers On Video or Photo
- Lots of Cool Fashionble Stickers & Fonts
- Slipt / Trim Stickers Texts Clips
Filters & Overlays (Effects)
- Lots of Fantastic Video Filters&Overlays
- Brightness / Contrast / Temp / Vignette / Saturation / Clarity
- Add Videos On Your Clips
- Slipt / Trim / Delete PIP To Creat
- Make Video / Photo inside the Canvas
// FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited Subscription //
- With FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages, etc. Watermark and LogoRoll
will be removed automatically.
- FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited subscription is billed monthly、 Quarter or annually at the rate corresponding to the selected plan.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Any suggestions or feedback will be appreciated.
Please contact us below.
the 4.0 version of FilmoraGo comes with a brand new design!
- Now "Reverse" your videos to create magic story!
- Bug Fixed and performance improvements.
Everything is waiting for you to try, Create your stories anywhere with FilmoraGo
We appreciate all feedback. Please contact us here:
Ratings and Reviews
Rage, rage, effing rage!
I created a video; used the app to edit, trim, remove, split etc. does all that fine. I add a theme ok cool. I adjust the music, change the title add a subtitle all fine. I go to remove the filter from a couple of the clips, app crash- F word, I didn’t save. Fine- my fault; I know better, next time I’ll save my progress. I redo allll my edits and save the project. I start removing filters- app crash; no worries 😉, I got this I’m prepared this time. Reopen the app select saved project- app crash 😬. Close app, open other apps, close all those apps and open FilmoraGo again; select saved project- app crash 😒. Shut off my phone, wait 15 minutes and turn it back on. Open the app, select saved project- app crash 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. Why can’t I open a saved project? Why don’t all the features work properly?!? This is 3 hours of editing down the drain! The video is only a minute and 42 seconds - c’mon!
I donno??? It works to some degree!!?🤔
Well I’ll just start by saying this....IT IS NOT THE DESKTOP PC VERSION BY ANY MEANS!!!! But that being said it does work quite well for say phone applications and things very quickly!! You sure aren’t going to make a blockbuster movie with this app but you can do many cool things that the full desktop version does as well! Which for a phone app is pretty useful for like mini 60 second videos say on Instagram they have to be one minute or they will cut them I know the app has a place for you to as well but you can do a much more extensive and professional looking video with this app vs the Instagram tool for trimming as you can add Music 🎶 and really loads of things transitions, filters, overlays, many tho ha that ARE indeed on the full version. It is though a little frustrating to use and get used to...for things sometimes do not work like you would think they should as for cutting the video and putting g say Music in between other “Music” or such maybe speech it is rather hard to do and really STILL haven’t got it figured out for I just get lucky sometimes or say FORGET IT!! It will be as is! Lol but all in all for a free app especially it does do a pretty darn good job!! Enjoy! Turbo Reviews.
Excellent App but it needs Improvement
I love this app mainly because it is free and I am able to add my music to my personal videos. I have given it four stars because I do not find it to be user friendly. The developers need to change the way photos and videos to be added to the user’s creation are displayed. The small round thumbnails are cute but impractical. If you don’t know what the video thumbnail you want to import looks like or you have multiple videos with the same image as the thumbnail you will end up just importing all the videos into the app in order to eliminate the ones you don’t want. Finding some of the features is also a tad too complicated. Apart from not being user friendly the app has not crashed on me since I have been using it so it is reliable. For a free app it offers a lot of features, enough features to enable you to complete your projects, unlike many other apps. Hopefully the developers will work on making the app more user friendly without taking away from what they already have.
- Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
- 223.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Wondershare Software Co.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Logo Roll $2.99
- Retro 80's $0.99
- Vogue $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.