FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use video editing app with advanced features and tons of ways to be creative. Edit music videos, make your own movies, and share videos with your friends! You’ll save time and have a blast.
Why you’ll love FilmoraGo:
Powerful video editing
- Intuitive timeline zoom
- Trim or Split Video
- Trim and split videos
- Adjust Video Speed / Volume / Mute
- Speed controls (fast and slow motion)
- Volume controls
- Adjust Clips Sequence
- Rearrange clips
- Copy / Rotate Clip
- Copy and paste
- Clip rotation
- Tons of Tracks / Sound Effects
- Multiple audio tracks
- Sound effects
- Voice recording
- Split audio clips
- Copy, paste, or remove audio
Text / Stickers
- Add Texts or Stickers On Video or Photo
- Fun stickers
- Animated text
- Fantastic Filters and Overlays
- Brightness, contrast, temperature, vignette, saturation, clarity
- Make Personal Filter
- Customize personal filters
- Add Videos On Your Clips
- Add a video on top of another video
- Slipt / Trim / Delete PIP To Creat
- Trim and split PIP clips
- Make Video / Photo inside the Canvas
- Choose an aspect ratio for your project
- Video / Photo Colorful Border
- Add colorful borders
FilmoraGo 4.0 Unlimited Subscription
- With FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and LogoRoll will be removed automatically.
- Get all of FilmoraGo’s features and paid add-ons including stickers and filter packages.
- No export watermark or logo roll.
- Monthly, quarterly, or annual billing.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
- Subscriptions will automatically be renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the time of renewal.
- Your account will be charged for the subscription renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period in order to avoid service gaps.
- You can turn off auto-renewal at any time through your Account Settings.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We value your feedback.
Here’s how you can contact us:
1. Music track supports waveform display.
2. Mark function goes live, make quick clips with music.
3. Album supports more material.
4. Optimize some user experiences and fix some bugs.
Got more ideas for us? Here’s how you can contact us:
The FilmoraGo Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent App but it needs Improvement
I love this app mainly because it is free and I am able to add my music to my personal videos. I have given it four stars because I do not find it to be user friendly. The developers need to change the way photos and videos to be added to the user’s creation are displayed. The small round thumbnails are cute but impractical. If you don’t know what the video thumbnail you want to import looks like or you have multiple videos with the same image as the thumbnail you will end up just importing all the videos into the app in order to eliminate the ones you don’t want. Finding some of the features is also a tad too complicated. Apart from not being user friendly the app has not crashed on me since I have been using it so it is reliable. For a free app it offers a lot of features, enough features to enable you to complete your projects, unlike many other apps. Hopefully the developers will work on making the app more user friendly without taking away from what they already have.
Great Overall. But...
I think this app is great. It’s very simple to understand and use and it’s a great app for editing videos, adding cool transitions, and trimming clips together. There are multiple times, actually most times where when i add multiple trimmed clips to “next” my clips dont even show and its just a blank edit. My clips are like not even there and i have to do it all over again. I had to try to delete and re-download the app. Even shut off my phone and turn it back on. I think this is a very problematic glitch but I dont know if anyone else has it. I also think that the aspects of this app is great. The filters have such a variety but i think you can add very cool and crazy transitions to just have fun with. But overall, this is a very cool app!
Perfect for a startup
I was honestly leery of downloading this app after reading some of the reviews. But I had read an article listing this app in a list of 15 other video editing apps and it was the only one that seem to fit all my needs. First of all, it’s freaking FREE. There is no watermark on your video and no length to your video. Sure, there’s in app purchases, but I’ve found the supplied templates to be more than adequate, easy to use, and diverse enough so that my videos don’t all look the same. I’d like more music options, but again...IT’S FREE PEOPLE! I’m hoping to use this app to step up our marketing game in the social media world for my startup, but so far I’ve had a great time just making fun movies of the fam. Don’t let the snotty reviews detour you from downloading this. I’ve had zero crashes, zero frustrations, and zero dollars spent on my marketing budget. 👊
- Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
- 196.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Wondershare Software Co.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Logo Roll $3.99
- Retro 80's $0.99
- Vogue $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.