In this release of First-Then we have added new features and fixed previously existing bugs and issues:
- Feature: Ability to change the name of a schedule
- Feature: Ability to set an image of a schedule
- Feature: Ability to reorder schedules
- Feature: Import/Export option - in the cloud
- Feature: PDF Export and E-Mail of selected schedules
- Feature: NEW! Settings menu - including the Checkbox option, backup/restore options, PDF Generate and email option
- Feature: When creating new events - the name of the selected image will be pre-inserted as the title
- Bugfix: after editing - the title of Step was not being refreshed
- Bugfix: display issue when rotating device under iPod
- Bugfix: File Sharing import/export crashes and issues - fixed
- Bugfix: duplicate images used to appear after import/export - fixed
Ratings and Reviews
GREAT App For Everyday Use!
I purchased this app to have a portable, multifunctional "First Then" tool for my 5 year old, who is impacted by Autism. This app met and exceeded my expectations, and the addition of the visual schedule makes difficult transitions in public settings far easier to endure. We've been able to ditch the cumbersome PECS now, and my little guy enjoys using the iPod to navigate through his daily activities. This app is almost unbelievably affordable too for the functionality and versatility it brings to the user (VERY user friendly!). The developer has answered my questions personally through email (I tend to be a little technically challenged, ha!) and is incredibly friendly when replying to my questions. Thank you, Good Karma, for yet another amazing app (I purchased My Choices previously with incredible success). I have found your apps to be so in tune with exactly what my child needs....can't wait to see what comes next!
Love the visual schedule, I previously bought the other visual schedule app that was 5 times as much and this one works so much better.
I also like the choice if you do this then you get this. Our teacher at school has a pec card at school that says this same thing. No longer do we have to carry pecs we can make one on the iPod touch immediately!
Love not being dependent on PECs or our speech teacher!
I just bought this app and already I simply love it! I'm an autism teacher and can make schedules on other software, but this app makes it so easy and quick to do. It interfaces with you photos and with Google images and allows you to record. Plus you can send a pdf file! I will use this both for my son and for my classroom!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.