Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or Mac. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
* Audio recording, track-length stem/wav import
* Browse sample and presets with preview
* Effects modules (see Included Content)
* Full-screen MacBook and iMac Trackpad and Mouse support.
* High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
* Instrument modules (see Included Content)
* Load projects in the FL STUDIO** FREE Plugin version of this App
* MIDI controller support (class compliant). Automation support.
* MIDI file import and Export (Single-track or Multi-track)
* Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
* Piano roll. Edit notes or capture recorded performances.
* Save and load WAV, MP3, AAC*, FLAC, MIDI
* Share your songs via Wi-Fi or Cloud to other Mobile 3 installations
* Step sequencer
* User interface configurable with all screen resolutions and sizes.
* Virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads#
* IAA App support (In/Out), Audiobus support (In/Out)
* Audio recording (external and internal sources)
* Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
* Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
IN APP PURCHASES & INCLUDED CONTENT
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases for the DirectWave sample player. You can install your own samples and don’t need to buy content.
All Instrument modules are included: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sample Player, GMS (Groove Machine Synth), Transistor Bass, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
All Effect modules are included: Analyzer (visual), Auto Ducker, Auto-Pitch (pitch correction), Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, Tuner (Guitar/Vocal/Inst), High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer.
Included Drum Samples: Cymbals, Hats, Kicks, Snares, Toms, Percussion, Risers, SFX
Included DirectWave Instruments: Guitars, Keyboards, Orchestral, Synth, Bass, Synth Keyboards, Synth Leads, Synth Pads, Sliced, Drums, Drum Kits and Effects.
Included MiniSynth Presets: Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, SFX, Synths
Included SuperSaw Presets: Arps, Bass, Bells, SFX, Leads, Pads, Sequences, Synths
* In app purchases - There is an in-App shop (content and additional synths).
* We use Firebase, with your permission, to receive information about how you use FL Studio Mobile to help us improve the user experience - https://support.image-line.com/redirect/firebase_learn_more
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / TRAINING / VIDEOS
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flmobile_forum
Bugfixes & stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great but could DEF use some add-ons
Since I downloaded this app it’s been a long learning time, but even though there’s a way to make a gross beat sound, it isn’t the same but half-time or gross beat added would be great. The fruity slicer thing has some issues, like it won’t cut it onto beat nor will it go with the tempo that’s set, I normally don’t use it but if it could be fixed this would be something I’d use 85% of the time instead of having to go manually chop samples. I’m no computer expert but even though VSTs aren’t supported, a make-your-own synth would be PHENOMENAL. This app is worth it, and I don’t know why so many people are so upset about it.
Works great for me and a suggestion to users…
IMHO this has a better workflow and capabilities than any other iOS DAW. MIDI editing and audio tracks are easier to work with as well. Like many, I was hoping for NS2 to get audio tracks. Since that may never happen, FLSM is now my go-to iOS DAW. Its got everything I need to get things done. I have used all of the major iOS DAW’s and for my purposes, FLSM is the best overall.
***If you’re having issues or feature requests for FLSM then go to the FLSM forum. They are very responsive. Posting here is pointless.***
Great jus missing something
This app is good but the controls are sloppy because I can’t ever get a good grip holding my phone horizontally, can you guys add the ability to make beats while phone is held regular meaning the same way I would hold it if it was texting somebody, that would help me a lot & a lot of other people who are struggling with the same thing I’m struggling wit, thank you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 236.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Image Line Software NV
- In-App Purchases
- Tuned 808 Bass $0.99
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $3.99
- Sliced Beats $0.99
- Synth Lead $1.99
- Amped Guitar & Bass $2.99
- Voices $0.99
- Acoustic Guitars $0.99
- Groove Machine Synth $0.00
- Synth Plucks $1.99
- Transistor Bass $0.00