Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
NOTE: There are two FL Mobile Apps in the store - 'FL Studio Mobile HD' and 'FL Studio Mobile'. These are identical. Two Apps exist for historical reasons.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3 & MIDI
• IAA App support (Input/Output)
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• Audio recording, Instruments and Effects
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content:
- Improved Bluetooth MIDI device support
- Smaller installer for faster downloads
- FLAC audio format import/export
- Misc bug-fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I like how fl is redesigned but my only problem with the app is the instrument samples could be better organized and more real instrument sounds would be nice. when u have a certain way a song sound in your head, searching for sounds or trying to edit the sound to how u imagine it in your head can be a real, literal headache and it's a bit time consuming. takes away the energy that's supposed to be devoted to producing the pattern/sequence and after a while it gets a little discouraging.
So close. Needs one thing
This app is amazing. I’ve been using it since it came out on mobile and I’m in love. While this app is perfect for instrumental production, it lacks in vocal production. There are little to no features that are designed for vocal production, the main one being auto tune. The PC version FL features plenty of auto tune tools however the app has none. The only thing I believe that could make this app better is more vocal production tools.
Good but, please fix this headphone bug,
fl studio mobile is good but when you connect headphones in, it changes the pitch and the bpm of the soundrack. So if you fix this bug it will be a game changer because i always like to connect headphones or speakers through the headphone jack to hear those little details.
- 260 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Image Line Software NV
- In-App Purchases
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $3.99
- Drumaxx $1.99
- Sliced Beats $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.