FL Studio Mobile 4+
Image Line Software
- Offers In-App Purchases
Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or Mac. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
* Audio recording, track-length stem/wav import
* Browse sample and presets with preview
* Effects modules (see Included Content)
* Full-screen MacBook and iMac Trackpad and Mouse support.
* High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
* Instrument modules (see Included Content)
* Load projects in the FL STUDIO** FREE Plugin version of this App
* MIDI controller support (class compliant). Automation support.
* MIDI file import and Export (Single-track or Multi-track)
* Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
* Piano roll. Edit notes or capture recorded performances.
* Save and load WAV, MP3, AAC*, FLAC, MIDI
* Share your songs via Wi-Fi or Cloud to other Mobile 3 installations
* Step sequencer
* User interface configurable with all screen resolutions and sizes.
* Virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads#
* IAA App support (In/Out), Audiobus support (In/Out)
* Audio recording (external and internal sources)
* Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
* Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
IN APP PURCHASES & INCLUDED CONTENT
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases for the DirectWave sample player. You can install your own samples and don’t need to buy content.
All Instrument modules are included: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sample Player, GMS (Groove Machine Synth), Transistor Bass, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
All Effect modules are included: Analyzer (visual), Auto Ducker, Auto-Pitch (pitch correction), Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, Tuner (Guitar/Vocal/Inst), High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer.
Included Drum Samples: Cymbals, Hats, Kicks, Snares, Toms, Percussion, Risers, SFX
Included DirectWave Instruments: Guitars, Keyboards, Orchestral, Synth, Bass, Synth Keyboards, Synth Leads, Synth Pads, Sliced, Drums, Drum Kits and Effects.
Included MiniSynth Presets: Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, SFX, Synths
Included SuperSaw Presets: Arps, Bass, Bells, SFX, Leads, Pads, Sequences, Synths
* In app purchases - There is an in-App shop (content and additional synths).
* We use Firebase, with your permission, to receive information about how you use FL Studio Mobile to help us improve the user experience - https://support.image-line.com/redirect/firebase_learn_more
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / TRAINING / VIDEOS
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flmobile_forum
Fixed a bug that made it hard to select playlist clips or pianoroll notes
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of my money
I’m begging you to stop changing it, it won’t let me change the pitch and it’s extremely annoying, I can’t do what I spent my money specifically on and it’s so annoying, I was watching videos on how to do it and still nothing, please change it back to the way it was so I can actually use it.
An annoying bug
There’s a bug to where I can’t remove a drum pad. It layers over an existing one when i try to delete it. Plz fix this annoying bug.
This app used to be perfect. in every way. it was awesome and I used it for two years before upgrading to my pc. And I go back to mobile for the nostalgic effect. And its completely different now. It used to be simple and great, there weren’t accounts that you had to make to restore purchases (which btw soft locked all of my old purchases) Im not saying that the app is crap, even now its pretty good for beginners. But if you want my personal opinion for if someone who has the power to act on this statement. Go back. Go back to the way the app used to be. It was compact. Simple while still allowing you to make your music complex. And it didn't crash every second. The downloading and extracting of the .mp3 files or the .wav files were impeccable. And now if your phone is low battery or your wifi isn’t the best it could be it will affect the way your app sounds when using lets say an aux cable or especially bluetooth. And sometimes when extracting the files not only does it take a long time but sometimes they come out sounding like a microwave. Fix the app. Or dont. I dont care that much i've got it on pc which is like 100% better. But I feel like more people would download and like the app if you changed back to the classic or at least released a separate app thats just the classic. Later!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 238.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Image Line Software NV
- In-App Purchases
- Tuned 808 Bass $0.99
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $3.99
- Sliced Beats $0.99
- Synth Lead $1.99
- Amped Guitar & Bass $2.99
- Voices $0.99
- Acoustic Guitars $0.99
- Groove Machine Synth $0.00
- Synth Plucks $1.99
- Transistor Bass $0.00