FutureDialer is the first ergonomic dialer app that can be easily used with only one hand. The buttons are arranged so that they are accessible for the thumb without repositioning the phone.
- The interface can be flipped for use with either right or left hand: use the button with two arrows.
- Fast T9 search in contacts. Contacts can be matched by the first few letters of their first/last names and the organization name. E.g. either "Jo" or "J A" will match "John Appleseed" among others.
- If more than one phone number is matched by the text you entered, then pressing the phone (red) or text (yellow) button will bring up the list of matches. Otherwise, if there is only one match, pressing one of these buttons will start a call or a text message.
- If your search string starts with a digit or a plus sign, the app switches to digital mode.
- Hold the Clear button for one second to clear the entire search string.
- Works on all iPhones starting from 4S. The 6/6S design is adjusted so that the physical size of the buttons is the same.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.