One subscription — all you can play!
GameClub offers a large and growing catalog of some of the best games in the history of mobile. Our entire library is available with NO ads and NO additional purchases when you become a member. Just pure, uninterrupted fun. Each game can be played offline, anytime, anywhere — and new games are released every week.
In addition to these incredible games, our GameClub app is chock full of articles about game strategy, game history, and developer profiles that we update weekly.
How it works:
* Download this app: the central hub of your GameClub experience.
* Become a member by starting a free 30 day trial.
* Browse our incredible game catalog.
* Pick out your next adventure! We have an incredible collection of action, arcade, puzzle, RPG games - and more!
* Download each game you want to play for FREE from the App Store onto your device.
* Launch the game and start playing! Starting a membership in the GameClub app unlocks full access to every GameClub game you install on your device.
Why wait? Join the club now!
GameClub - a new way to play! is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We update the GameClub app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable, so you can get back to your games.
This release includes bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Ratings and Reviews
Virtual Console for the App Store!
The App Store has a long history of great games that have been lost to time. Either the dev has disappeared or greedily just abandoned their old work to chase the next trend without caring about their former customers. How ironic that now all those former greedy devs are now running back and interested in updating these games!
GameClub preserves these classic games and updates them for modern devices. Every console has retro releases these days, and GameClub is like the iOS version of it. Whether you want to revisit your favorite games from the past, or want to see the history of iOS gaming for the first time, the reasonable subscription price gives you a ton of options and it is constantly updated, and this app also has lots of relevant articles and sorting options so you can find new games easily.
Think of it as a compliment to Apple Arcade. The games are somewhat easier to get into and require less of a time commitment than the epic console-style games you’ll find in the arcade. So, you can subscribe to both of them and they compliment each other and will give you unique and fun experiences.
A brilliant way to preserve iOS’s early classics
I bought tons of these early games and loved every second with many of them. Sadly, though, some of them haven’t been updated in quite a while. They weren’t optimized for the latest hardware, and some of them just plain didn’t work anymore.
So it’s been amazing to revisit some of these old classics. And it’s great that people who slept on some of these titles before and people too young to have ever seen them can now enjoy these.
This is a collection of games that are optimized for fun, not profit, and $5/month is a small price to pay to preserve an important part of my gaming history.
A couple months ago, I was willing to plunk down up to $20/month for Apple Arcade. Now? It’s brilliant that I can play new classics with Apple’s new Arcade service and, uhh… classic classics with GameClub. I can subscribe to both of these for less than ten bucks each month? Fughetaboutit!
Take my money. Please. And grow. And succeed. I’ll gladly patronize this brilliant (and interactive!) museum of iOS history. :)
Apple Arcade Classic
So many classic games are available in Game Club for less than one Starbucks Frap. Games that stopped working a long time ago as the original developers moved on to other projects in their lives as Apple evolved their OS.
GameClub has painstakingly recovered these apps from the depths and rereleased then in full-screen glory. My absolute favorite iOS game of all time was Hook Champ – I spent countless hours playing and replaying every level of that game! It’s been such a pleasure to revisit the past with a fresh perspective.
$4.99 is a steal. Don’t question. Just subscribe!!
- GameClub Inc.
- 47.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 GameClub Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- GameClub Monthly Membership $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.