Graveyard Keeper is the most inaccurate medieval cemetery management sim of all time. Build and manage your own graveyard, and expand into other ventures, while finding shortcuts to cut costs. Use all the resources you can find. After all, this is a game about the spirit of capitalism, and doing whatever it takes to build a thriving business. And it’s also a love story.
- Face ethical dilemmas. Do you really want to spend money on that proper burger meat for the witch-burning festival, when you have so many resources lying around?
- Gather valuable materials and craft new items. Expand your Graveyard into a thriving business. Help yourself -- gather the valuable resources scattered across the surrounding areas, and explore what this land has to offer.
- Quests and corpses. These dead bodies don't need all those organs, do they? Why not grind them up and sell them to the local butcher? Or you can go on proper quests, you roleplayer.
- Explore mysterious dungeons. No medieval game would be complete without those! Take a trip into the unknown, and find discover new alchemy ingredients -- which may or may not poison a whole bunch of nearby villagers.
- optimized memory usage
- fixed crashes on low memory devices
- other changes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It crashes almost every time during sleep/energy recharge period. Best way around that is to not wake up until it’s saved. It crashed during the scene were the church opens for the first time. Thankfully that was the first thing I did that morning. It has crashed a couple of other random times which obliterated that work I was doing and since you’re not forced to go to bed at nighttime(like Stardew Valley)it can ruin a whole lot of stuff you’ve done. If this first update hasn’t fixed that then I’m probably done playing the game. I spent $10 and am very upset about it. I expect a game that works for that amount of money. Or any amount of money for that matter.
Update : Update has not fixed the crashing a good 20-30 minutes of playtime down the toilet. How do you get a refund? I’ve never wanted one before but definitely do now. How can a company release a game this crashy.
Why all the crashes?
This game is great fun, but it crashes constantly. When I sleep at night, when I click wake up, sometimes just while I’m out and about doing things. I can’t make any progress when all my work is constantly reset. It’s making a game I could easily get addicted to and making me not have the motivation to play.
Edit: Dropped to 1 star. I’ve had the game for a while now. They have released several updates. But none of the updates fixed the crashes that make the game unplayable. The game has to be closed and reopened after each day because on the second day it crashes and you loose all of that days progress. I spent 10 dollars on the game and 3 for the expansion and can’t even play more than 1 day at a time. This is ridiculous. Make the game playable or give me my money back and I’ll purchase a game that I can actually play.
Edit 2: I have an iPad Pro, and the last update said fixed crashes on low memory devices. I don’t consider an iPad Pro to be a low memory device. I’ve officially given up on this game since their last update that said “fixed crashes on low memory devices” it still crashes every other day. I can’t make any progress. It’s unplayable.
Love the game and its quirkinesses-better and more open ended than Stardew valley, IMHO (which I also love).
A couple of things for the developers to note:
1. The controls have two issues. First, they offer too much range of motion, so it’s difficult to travel in a straight line or with any precision (not a big deal, bu could be better). Second, and worse, there is a delay in responsiveness when you hit something, like a crafting table, which takes half a second or so for the controller to reactivate. This means that some operations, like putting blocks of stone on the stone table, are not as quick or smooth as they could be.
2. I have not seen any crashes - at all - in playing for 2 days (I am just about to do the gold star sculpture quest for The Bishop), but if you exit the game in the middle of a day and it unloads (or restarts), you will lose your progress for the day.
3. The crafting and technology system is complex, which makes knowing what you need in the technology tree unnecessarily difficult. For example, you often need two technologies unlocked to do something, like the skill to quarry marble and then to sculpt it. I know this is more realistic, but I often have to consult a website to know what is what!
Other than that, great fun and highly recommended.
Is worth more than the current 2.9 rating.
- TINYBUILD LLC
- 683.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © tinyBuild and Lazy Bear Games
- In-App Purchases
- Breaking Dead DLC $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.