Heavy Blade is a fast paced 3D hack and slash dungeon crawler with gorgeous visuals and a heavy rock soundtrack.
Reminiscent of games like Doom and Heretic, Heavy Blade combines old school gameplay with a new graphics engine. Run and slash your way through 30 levels of dungeons filled with horrifying monsters and defeat the wizard! Choose when to use ranged or close attacks depending on what vials are nearby to refill. Dodge enemy attacks, or force them into a small hallway to take them on one at a time instead of getting surrounded. Or simply grind and improve your character until you can overpower them. The choice is yours. Being aggressive is the name of the game here. You are always vulnerable but don't worry about getting hurt! There are plenty of vials to restore your health scattered around the levels.
- 30 dungeons filled with monsters to explore with 8-10 hours of gameplay to complete
- 16 unique enemies
- 5 collectible weapons each with a unique spell, including fireballs, magic missile, electricity, and ice shards
- On screen map for navigation
- Listen for whispers to locate secret doors and hidden areas
- Gather loot from dead enemies or barrels and replenish health and mana with potions.
- Unlock the next level by reaching the exit.
- Playable with the touch screen or third party game controller (recommended).
UPGRADE WEAPONS AND YOUR STATS
- Spend your gold to upgrade your hero's armor, stats and weapons from the quest selection menu
- State of the art graphics with unified lighting and shadows
- Per pixel lighting with specular and bump mapping
- 4 dynamic lights with shadow maps
Heavy Blade is available on iOS, TV OS, and now PC on Steam!
For more videos and images visit www.HeavyBlade.com
Updated for latest devices and iOS 15
Ratings and Reviews
Why 4 Stars?
From the kicking sound track, to the visuals and intense gameplay, this game screams premium experience! The newest update added weapon and armor upgrades! The lighting effects really make you feel you are in a dark dungeon and exploring those dungeons brings back nostalgia from all those old dungeon crawling games I used to play and love. There are a decent amount of levels and there's an ok amount of healing and mana potions placed throughout the dungeons. You must learn to dodge and attack opponents effectively to survive. The only reason I took off one star is because there are no increased sentitivity to the on screen controls in the settings. The swiping is not sensitive enough for me and I keep having to reswipe to move the way I wish. Other than this I would have rated it five stars. Thank you dev for a fun game. Thank you also for the sale.
Great graphics, background rock and roll soundtrack and gameplay in a small package. It is very immersive and feels a little like a virtual reality experience 😎🤙.This game is a job well done that deserves a sequel.
If you like corridor hack and slash game it’s for you
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chris Egerter
- 228.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2021 Rocking Pocket Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.