iFishing 4 is a fishing simulator written by an avid fisherman. Millions of gamers young and old have loved iFishing's realism and fun gameplay since 2008.
- (NEW) Contains both freshwater and saltwater fish
- Photorealistic backgrounds and fish, as close as the real thing as it gets!
- Career mode lets you buy new lures, boats, and lakes
- Upgrade your boat with faster motors and equip with a trolling motor to sneak up on fish.
- Sell your fish on the fish market to earn cash
- Buy Golden Worms using your cash to unlock new content!
- Compete with your friends to catch the biggest fish
- Take pictures of your catch and share it on social networks
Already a fan of iFishing? Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
Last but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played iFishing!
Fixed bug with iPhone X scaling
Updated sharing your catch for iOS 11
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How much is a fishing lisence
Good but expensive
I was playing IFishing4 and I wanted to unlock a new fishing area but it said you need to buy a fishing license. So I go to the fishing license button and up popped a price tag that said $2.99 and that did not seem fair that you had to buy something on a kid app.
iFishing Has Not Changed Over The Years
This game has always had great potential, but never delivered. I have been playing this game since the iPhone3 days. It still freezes up in the middle of gameplay in 2020. You can’t get consistent gameplay, yet the developer want you to make I game purchases. I’ll pass.
The developer, Chris Egerter, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Chris Egerter
- 77.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Rocking Pocket Games
- In-App Purchases
- Permanent Fishing License $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.