HMA VPN helps protect your personal identity, keep snooping eyes off your online activity, and protect you on public Wi-Fi. Join hundreds of thousands of other people who trust HMA to keep their data private and secure.
HMA VPN is easy to set up, and in no time you’ll enjoy secure web browsing and the ability to protect sensitive information on your iPhone or iPad.
Benefits of HMA VPN:
* Surf privately
* Access to the biggest VPN server network in the world - giving you the best and fastest VPN connection
* Help function built into the app
* Multi-device compatible - a VPN for iPhone and iPad
* In-app account registration and purchase
Look what else you get:
* 24/7 customer support via email and live chat
* The "Favourite Server" feature allows you to mark any VPN server or country as "favourite" - saving you time searching for your preferred servers
* Starting from iOS8, IPSec is the default VPN protocol, and the app manages the VPN connection for you
About our subscriptions*:
If you’ve already subscribed, you can use HMA VPN for iPhone and iPad at no extra cost. If you’re not a subscriber, you can easily create an account and purchase one of the following subscriptions within the app:
What is a VPN?
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) is like having a PO box on the Internet – an address that is not publicly available. Instead of giving out its personal IP address when you click on a website, your iPhone or iPad gives one of ours. The result? You are securely connected wherever our VPN server is located! Plus, your communications are secured and encrypted, even when using untrusted public networks.
Why do you need a VPN?
Anytime you connect to a public Wi-Fi hotspot with your device you are putting your security and privacy at risk. HMA offers you an extra level of professional security when surfing the Internet – wherever you are.
Support available by:
* Handy in-app help feature
* Expert customer service team via email and live chat
* Online tutorials at https://support.hidemyass.com/hc/en-us/sections/200996608-HMA-iOS-App
HMA is a product of Privax Limited, a UK limited company, based in Central London.
*Note about subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
We're always improving the experience so we’ve fixed some bugs and improved the performance of the app. Let us know what you think!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fast connection speeds easy interface
Have been using it for over one year. No complains. Works all over the world. Very important if using public WiFi spots while traveling and trying to do stuff on the net (like banking) that requires highly secure connections. Also allows me to watch TV over the net when I am in another countries, all I need to do is to chose a secure US based server.... highly recommend.
Works, but slow and connection issues
It works, but it's slow and has connection issues. Constantly disconnects and then won't get a new IP, forcing me to turn it on and off manually. Fix it!!!!
Update: yeah, I’m sick of it. The other day it treated me like I wasn’t subscribed even though I pay month to month. In fact, I should say that it consistently does this every month on the day my subscription expires, but it became permanent and the support tech told me to just reinstall the app. No. Sorry, but the proxy isn’t even that sophisticated. If you are going to make a dumbed down proxy program, at least make it work. Done with it. Switching to another proxy service.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.
We are sorry to hear about this issue.
Feel free to contact our support on chat or at email@example.com and they will assist you with this matter.
Thanks in advance!
I’ve had this on my phone for on or about a year. I’ve discussed this with tech support and gotten nowhere. What I want is to not have to toggle this vpn on all the time. I understand that when I’m away from home it’ll time out along with my wifi. That’s fine, but I don’t get out much anymore so the vpn should stay active yet it doesn’t. I have to remind myself to toggle it on every time my WiFi is connected. Even then it toggles off or times out randomly. Every time I get online I have to toggle it on and how long before it timed out is un predictable. I’d be very pleased if it didn’t do that constantly.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your opinion with us.
We want you to be completely satisfied with our service and we are making every effort to improve our VPN service to make it work for all our customers equally. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve the quality of our VPN and provide the best customer service!
I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that I remain at your disposal should you need anything.
- Privax LTD
- 124.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Privax Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Recurring Subscription $2.99
- Monthly Multi-Device Plan $10.99
- HMA Apple Subscription_12M $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.