HMA VPN helps protect your personal identity, keep snooping eyes off your online activity, and protect you on public Wi-Fi. Join hundreds of thousands of other people who trust HMA to keep their data private and secure.
HMA VPN is easy to set up, and in no time you’ll enjoy secure web browsing and the ability to protect sensitive information on your iPhone or iPad.
Benefits of HMA VPN:
* Surf privately
* Access to the biggest VPN server network in the world - giving you the best and fastest VPN connection
* Help function built into the app
* Multi-device compatible - a VPN for iPhone and iPad
* In-app account registration and purchase
Look what else you get:
* 24/7 customer support via email and live chat
* The "Favourite Server" feature allows you to mark any VPN server or country as "favourite" - saving you time searching for your preferred servers
* Starting from iOS8, IPSec is the default VPN protocol, and the app manages the VPN connection for you
About our subscriptions*:
If you’ve already subscribed, you can use HMA VPN for iPhone and iPad at no extra cost. If you’re not a subscriber, you can easily create an account and purchase one of the following subscriptions within the app:
What is a VPN?
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) is like having a PO box on the Internet – an address that is not publicly available. Instead of giving out its personal IP address when you click on a website, your iPhone or iPad gives one of ours. The result? You are securely connected wherever our VPN server is located! Plus, your communications are secured and encrypted, even when using untrusted public networks.
Why do you need a VPN?
Anytime you connect to a public Wi-Fi hotspot with your device you are putting your security and privacy at risk. HMA offers you an extra level of professional security when surfing the Internet – wherever you are.
Support available by:
* Handy in-app help feature
* Expert customer service team via email and live chat
* Online tutorials at https://support.hidemyass.com/hc/en-us/sections/200996608-HMA-iOS-App
HMA is a product of Privax Limited, a UK limited company, based in Central London.
*Note about subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
We're always improving the experience so we’ve fixed some bugs and improved the performance of the app.
Let us know what you think!
Ratings and Reviews
Performs consistently well and reliable for almost 5 years
I have used this service for quite a while, using domestically and overseas. I have also tried a few other VPN services, but never continued with them because they did not compare with HMA. Great customer service, quick and easy connections. Never a problem with speed. Totally recommend this service over others that pay for positions in a search engine and have thousands of questionably "rave" reviews. Go with this one.
Developer Response ,
Hey there, thank you so much for this feedback. We are happy to hear you like our service and we hope others will start to enjoy it as well :) Regards, HMA team
Fast connection speeds easy interface
Have been using it for over one year. No complains. Works all over the world. Very important if using public WiFi spots while traveling and trying to do stuff on the net (like banking) that requires highly secure connections. Also allows me to watch TV over the net when I am in another countries, all I need to do is to chose a secure US based server.... highly recommend.
Works, but slow and connection issues
It works, but it's slow and has connection issues. Constantly disconnects and then won't get a new IP, forcing me to turn it on and off manually. Fix it!!!!
Update: yeah, I’m sick of it. The other day it treated me like I wasn’t subscribed even though I pay month to month. In fact, I should say that it consistently does this every month on the day my subscription expires, but it became permanent and the support tech told me to just reinstall the app. No. Sorry, but the proxy isn’t even that sophisticated. If you are going to make a dumbed down proxy program, at least make it work. Done with it. Switching to another proxy service.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.
We are sorry to hear about this issue.
Feel free to contact our support on chat or at email@example.com and they will assist you with this matter.
Thanks in advance!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Privax LTD
- 117.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Privax Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Recurring Subscription $2.99
- Monthly Multi-Device Plan $10.99
- HMA Apple Subscription_12M $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.