Houzz is the No. 1 app for improving and designing your home. Whether you’re building, remodeling or decorating, Houzz has you covered.
Get the Best Home Design Ideas
- Browse more than 20 million high-resolution photos of home interiors and exteriors. Choose by style, location or room, such as kitchen or bathroom.
- Save and share home design photos with friends, family and home professionals.
- Use the Sketch feature to annotate and draw directly on photos from Houzz.
Find, View and Buy Products for Your Home
- Shop from more than 5 million products and materials, including vanities, cabinets, lighting, furniture, tile and more.
- Read verified product reviews.
- Save up to 75% off during featured sales.
- Use Visual Match, our visual recognition technology, to discover and buy products and materials directly from photos on Houzz.
- Wondering what that sofa would look like in your living room? Select the View in My Room 3D feature and use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to see 3D products would look in your space.
Find, Hire and Collaborate with the Best Home Professional for Your Project
- Connect with over 2.5 million home improvement professionals, including architects, general contractors, interior decorators, repair professionals and more.
Read Articles From Our Editorial Staff and Design Experts
- Check out our biweekly Houzz Newsletter for engaging and informative articles, including home tours, full kitchen and bathroom remodeling guides, industry news, decorating tricks, organizing guides, designing for pets, gardening advice, humor and everything in between.
- Watch Houzz TV to see original videos of inspiring homes, how-tos and more.
- Discuss home design and renovation topics in our Advice section and get feedback from the Houzz community on your projects and ideas.
The Houzz app topped The New York Times list of “best apps for home improvement.” The Washington Post called Houzz the “single best source" for finding inspiration. CNN named it the “Wikipedia of interior and exterior design.”
Please note the Houzz app is compatible with iOS 13.0 and above only.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Whether you’re simply looking for a new rug or planning a top-to-bottom room renovation, Houzz should be your first stop. It’s got a huge selection of furnishings, accessories, and lighting you can purchase with Apple Pay, but it's also full of photos to inspire your projects. A helpful community of users can lend a hand with suggestions, or you can connect with a contractor, designer, or landscaper right from the app to help make your home-improvement dream come true.
I love this app because I am buying a new house and I can decorate it however I want with Houzz. The products are a bit pricey but still the hold together well, they are well designed, and most of all the work, they just work with everything! You can also do a 2D camera thing where you can place your items in the room of your choice and the products of your choice! There is everything you can ask for! Like you can search “black white and gray area rug” or just plain and simple “ area rugs” it will pull up all options, you can also look up pro designers and you can look at pictures from other people to get inspiration and you can also post pictures and a little story for it. You can also have a private account or a worldwide account. The app it self is completely 100% FREE, which is what everyone wants, AM I RIGHT OR WHAT? THIS APP IS AMAZING! Please consider getting this amazing app and looking into some of these amazing products! Love you all of my brothers and sisters in Christ!! God bless you!
Fun to look through, but...
I enjoy looking through Houzz to get ideas from the photos or solutions to problems on the different forums, however...
1) The search function is average at best. If you search for something like “basement laundry” you’ll see photos of that plus lots of unrelated pics. It seems the more specific your search, the more “off” the results are.
2) Lately and with increasing frequency, the attached information under “learn more” is for a different property, and probably one you looked at previously. Its like the previously viewed information won’t clear out.
3) Considering there are supposedly millions of photos posted, I keep seeing the same ones over and over.
4) I don’t know that I would ever dare to post a question on a board, as the people answering (pros and lay people alike) can be particularly snarky or unnecessarily harsh. A woman asked about thoughts on paint color for her kitchen, and was told by respondents that she had too much stuff on her counters, her word signs were awful, and her back splash didn’t properly coordinate with her counters. And it kept going even after she very graciously included a little background information about some of her design choices. It was a very nice kitchen by anyone’s standards, but the people replying (which included pros) were just rude. There seems to be no monitoring of the site at all.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Houzz Inc.
- 183.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Houzz Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.