Harness the power of Benjamin Moore color, wherever you are—for free. Save colors, share images and more!
Find the right paint colors (and have fun doing it) with these features:
• VIRTUAL FAN DECK - Easily scroll through Benjamin Moore’s collection of trusted colors including Color Preview®, Benjamin Moore Classics®, Affinity®, Historical Collection, Off-Whites and the Designer Classics.
• PHOTO VISUALIZER - Take a photo of a room and “try on” colors by tapping a surface for instant masking, or use photos from our inspiration gallery.
• VIDEO VISUALIZER - Step into augmented reality and apply Benjamin Moore paint color to surfaces in real-time.
• PRECISION COLOR MATCHING - With purchase of the Benjamin Moore ColorReader or ColorReader Pro device by Datacolor, you can match any color IRL to colors in our library. To order a device, visit datacolor.com/bmorders.
The Benjamin Moore Color Portfolio app now supports iOS 16, as well as updates to the Benjamin Moore ColorReader device. In addition, this update includes e-commerce and ADA compliance optimizations, plus improved overall functionality.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m glad I use Benjamin Moore paints, how else would I have found this fun and practical app? Every painted photo looks so realistic. This makes sorting through Moores hundreds of colors possible and choosing so much easier. Not to mention less nerve racking.
Feedback Favs need improvements.
Great idea for an app. I love being able to save colors. It would be very helpful to have a separate button to allow one to toggle back and forth between favorites and other parts of the app. Currently the heart button doesn’t always take you to favs and you must click a few times. It is also way to easy to inadvertently remove a color. It is gone in an instant if you hit that button inadvertently. Then it is impossible to tell what was removed. Very frustrating. Also the ability to sort those favs would be nice. I agree with the another reviewer that fan deck is squirrelly. You can’t always tell where the color is that you are looking at and it moves around. Does need a lock and a zoom. Thank you — you are on the right track.
Colors are WAY off
When using the feature where you take a photo of your space and color the photo using a BM color - the colors in the photos are NOTHING like the swatches. Others have pointed out the same issue. I tried multiple rooms, during multiple times of day, in various lightings. The colors are totally off. This defeats the entire purpose of this app.
I also wanted to rearrange the colors in my favorites to see how they look **next yo each other**. But nope, no can do.
So basically if you want to explore colors, skip the app, go to the store, and buy some swatches. Buying these online was also hugely frustrating as the cart kept emptying. Just huge thumbs down all around.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Benjamin Moore & Co
- 153.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.5.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.5.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.5.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Benjamin Moore & Co.