A garden is a peaceful place, you think? Hummingz EVO X will teach you, that there is WAR under the hood! Shoot your way through many different levels filled with nasty bugs, spiders, frogs, bees and more. Fight huge BOSS enemies and collect extras.
Up for some retro arcade action spiced with extra bullets and BOSS enemies?
- fight huge BOSS enemies like Frogs, Spiders and Bees
- use the mouse to control your bug
- two game modes for casual and experienced players
- two player 'pass and play' option
- fun and fast arcade style action
- challenging and well known game play
- Game Center enabled
- beautifull artwork
The rules are easy
- if it is colored, shoot it
- if it is pale, catch it
All shot items drop down...
Catch 80/100 enemies to receive an extra shot
After 4 extra shots you receive shooting helper bugs
Catch 100 mushrooms to receive an extra live.
Catch a Boss and you receive +30 enemy and +30 mushroom catches.
Catch a Snail to get a +10 seconds magnet bonus ( collect all falling things automatically ).
Poison mushrooms explode when shot and kill surrounding mushrooms too.
In 'Normal' mode the player starts with two shots and you get an extra at 70 caught enemies. The levels and BOSS enemies are easier to play.
- Trail Bugs: 5 points
- Spider: 10 points
- Bee: 15 Points
- Snail: 10 Points
- Poison Bug: 10 Points
- catch killed item: 2 points
- kill BOSS enemy: 300 points + add 30 caught enemies and 30 caught Mushrooms to your counter
In game keys:
f - toggles full screen mode
space or esc - pause game
- bonus round after each defeated boss enemy added
- smoother window scaling
- improved full screen mode
- fixed compatibility issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but not quite as good as the orginal Centipede
Shooting is always on although the "gun" is moved much like in Centipede. For some reason it's not as engaging as Centiede--maybe because there are less different characters and the game seems less varied in action. But it works well, has no ads (at least as far as I got into the game) and looks good.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stefan Preuss
- 25.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Stefan Preuss
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.