BAC Credomatic’s Banca Móvil is an optimized mobile application designed for your iPhone or iPod Touch. This application allows you to manage your banking products in a simple, secure, and accessible manner. For your convenience, it is available in English and Spanish.
Sign in to Banca Móvil using your current Banca en Línea username and password.
This application allows you to:
- Sign in quickly and easily using Touch ID.*
- View the balance and movements of your per-sonal banking accounts and your credit cards.
- Look up exchange rates
- Pay your credit cards and services.
- Make transfers between local BAC accounts.
- Recharge your mobile phone credit. **
- Create savings objectives using the BAC Ob-jetivos feature. ***
- Request a new ATM PIN number for your debit cards.
- Make SINPE Móvil transfers***.
* To activate Touch ID for the app, sign in to Banca Móvil using your username and password (and Token, if activated). Select the ‘Setup Fingerprint’ check box, tap ‘Login’, and accept the Terms & Conditions. For this feature to be available, you must have previously activated Touch ID on your device.
Due to security reasons, Touch ID access is not allowed on devices with ‘Jailbreak’ modifications. If your device has been altered in such a manner, you can access Banca Móvil using your username and password.
-Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
- Requires iOS 6.0 or higher.
- Mobile data plan or access to a Wi-Fi network.
-To log in to Banca Móvil, a username (alphanumeric) and password are required. Those credentials may also be used in the web page version (Banca en Línea). If you do not have these credentials, you can create them through the option "Crear Usuario" in https://www.sucursalelectronica.com or request it in www.baccredomatic.com.
- Pay for the Marchamo through the iBAC Payments option.
- For SINPE Movil transfers, Banca Móvil will request access to your phone contact list (this information is not stored in the app or sent to BAC Credomatic servers; it is read only).
** Service may not be available in your country
*** This service is only available in Costa Rica.
- We renew our Mobile Banking application.
- From now on, the payments of services and refills that you have registered as favorites, do not need more of the BAC Code to apply the payment. For security, only when you make a new payment, you will be asked to enter this code.
- Minor Adjustments.
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to pay Credit Card using a SINPE account from another bank. I can do that from the webpage, why not the App?
Bugs, lacking functionality & oudated
Following the line of most other reviews I’ll just simply add the following element:
Needs facelift, however, more relevant is the imperative need of a major overhaul that follows the rebuild that «Sucursal Electrónica» received some time ago.
A bank with the amount of resources and “prestige” providing such a subpar tool; ‘should’ be unfathomable this day & age. Alas! This app achieves to be the epitome of what a banking app shouldn’t ever be.
iPhone X terrible user experience
Amazing! A bank which obviously has funds to deliver a reliable app for iPhone X is instead putting in the market this terrible product. Transfer doesn’t work, can only load main screen within half the size of the screen. Very disappointing.
- BAC International Bank Inc
- 32.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BAC | International Bank. Todos los Derechos Reservados
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.