Dartsmind is a professional darts scorer and stats keeper for darts games.
More than 6 million Legs are played using Dartsmind.
Follow us on Instagram: dartsmind.
- Support most darts games: including X01, Cricket, Cut-Throat, Around the Clock, Bob's 27, Count-Up, 99 Darts, Gotcha, Bermuda, Shanghai, etc.
- DartBot. Play with the most user friendly designed DartBot (virtual opponent).
- Provide Match Mode mode for X01 and Cricket games.
- Record all the darts statistics and detailed history of each leg.
- Most games support up to 6 players.
- Optimized for both iPhone and iPad!
- Language: English, German and Chinese
Fix a bug that causes wrong 'Darts Used' stats when using 'Input score of each Round' in X01 games.
- Add 'Match Mode' for X01 and Cricket.
- You can check Match/Set/Leg Stats while playing, or in the detailed history page.
- Improve DartBot to make it more stable.
- You can change players' order manually at the first round of each leg.
Ratings and Reviews
Simply the Best.
My father and I play Darts for fun. For the longest time I’ve been looking for a legit Dart Scoring App. I’ve went through 4-5 apps, even paying Premium with 2 of those. They do not compare to this App. The easy user-interface, the flow, the look in general, etc. EVERYTHING in this App is better than the last 5 I’ve used. I found this App by Googling, “Best Free Dart Apps”, this is the very FIRST link that comes up in the search! That should tell you enough! Eazyyyyy 5 stars! I’m going to be purchasing the Pro Version! Thanks ZagLab!
Just need the ability to upgrade to pro. The button to upgrade just shows it's wheels spinning. I really want to use the pro version. Can we get that fixed soon?
My favorite darts app
This app has a lot going for it, and I think the paid version is certainly worth it if you're serious about evaluating your stats.
It is missing some things though. It would really be nice if the user had more flexibility in terms of game rules.
For example, the game "Around the clock" is only playable as a practice game. You're also limited to playing it a single way: working your way up for 1 to 20.
It'd be nice to be able to play from 20 down instead. Also, around the clock doesn't give you the option to count doubles or triples - a game commonly referred to as "golf"
While there are 2 versions of cricket playable, it does not offer "short cricket" or cricket without points, which is often preferred over standard cricket for beginning players.
Even though I'd like to see more features from this app, I still think it's the best one.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.