AdBlock for Mobile 4+
Designed for iPad
Stop seeing ads on the web. AdBlock is the completely free, #1 most popular content blocker for Safari, with over 50 million users across all browsers.
AdBlock. Accept no substitutes.
* NEW: Custom language setting to block region-specific ads
* Easy setup, with ad blocking test function
* Save battery life by only loading the content you care about
* Save money on monthly data usage
* Enjoy faster web page performance
* Built-in privacy protection with anti-tracking
* A straightforward interface to get you blocking ads as quickly as possible. Run the app once and go.
* Free, blazing-fast, automagical updates and optimized block lists from our own, dedicated server
* Free, responsive support
* Unobtrusive ads aren't being blocked in order to support websites.
Frequently Asked Questions:
* What's the catch?
There isn't one.
* Does AdBlock block iAds?
AdBlock will only block ads you see on websites, including YouTube.com video ads, Facebook, and everywhere else.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Added the ability to white list sites
- Updated to support iOS 10
- Updated the app to include support for Acceptable Ads program
Ratings and Reviews
Only works on safari
Right out of the gate, i have nothing wrong with this app. I use the chrome extension all the time on my computer and it works super well. I wanted it on my phone so i could watch videos and such without ads, but i use the Google app instead of safari since it’s better in every way. Unfortunately the app only supports safari, and i haven’t found a way to make it work on any other browser app. 5 stars for function, 1 star for cross compatibility.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Unfortunately, Chrome does not support extensions on mobile devices so we are not able to offer AdBlock for Chrome on Android or iPhone. --AdBlock Support
Works great for me! Having ability to select sites I want to see ads for sales/ promotions, and ability to decide which sites those are, AND to access that site when I want;
I.E.: my phone service carrier website needs to be in my "Whitelist" to access when I want... Keep that in mind if AdBlock is on, without enabling "Allow Non-Intrusive Ads", as you may be unable to access a site. That's how I discovered my phone carrier was blocked. Simply go into AdBlock's Settings and add any websites you need to access &/or want ads if not accessible at 1st. It does a really good job keeping other ads from appearing while accessing/ reading in other apps which used to constantly annoy me!
AdBlock works extremely well on my PC. The app also worked above expectations on the iPhone, for a good long while. In the past 7-8 months AdBlock must be getting partially funded by annoying insurance companies and companies that continue to destroy the fabric of your community by renting out housing, that is no longer affordable to locals and long lengthy “info”mercials. I have gone through and reset buttons, deleted and reloaded the app, been in touch with AdBlock in attempts to clear up the malfunctions, all with no success. Seems others have been experiencing similar. I do donate and was happy to do so. Will keep AdBlock on my PC. As far as app for the iPhone, I have begun my search elsewhere. Would consider returning once the reviews begin to state otherwise.
The developer, Adblock Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Adblock Inc.
- 21.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Telugu, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 - 2017