Character map on steroids for a very sophisticated user
Use this tool to browse through Unicode tables and check how given Unicode characters look (and if they are implemented at all) in any of the fonts installed on your device. Find interesting characters to paste to text messages, social media, or within other apps.
- Search for a particular character by name or hexadecimal code point
- Browse through Unicode characters by blocks
- Select any Unicode block from a general or filtered list
- View blocks using different fonts
- Select a character in the character grid to see its magnified view, name, description, hex and decimal U+ code point as well as Utf-8 and Utf-16 byte sequences
- Selected character is placed in pasteboard for use in any app using Unicode
This app provides information for all three major Unicode planes (Basic Multilingual Plane, Supplementary Multilingual Plane and Supplementary Ideographic Plane) and supports the most recent version of the Unicode Standard, currently Unicode 11.0.
- Updated for Unicode v.13
- Search functionality enhanced
Ratings and Reviews
Closest app to Character Map
I've been searching for a Character Map clone for my iPad and this is the closest I've found so far. The app hadn't been updated in a long time so I'm not hopeful for any improvements but I'd like to be able to designate favorite fonts & Unicode blocks.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Golmium Software Inc.
- 1.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2019 Golmium Software Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.