Control mutant beasts as you battle waves of robot enemies, laboratory defenses, and mechanical bosses. Mutate your way to freedom and rescue new beasts with unique powers! Unlock and upgrade tons of mutations to craft your own strategy!
* Unlock unique beasts and mutate to freedom!
* Activate special powers to devastate your captors!
* Customize each beast with skins and over 50 powerful mutations!
* Master 4 difficulty modes!
* Shred 20+ unique robotic enemy types including a vicious final boss!
* Conquer endless enemy waves and challenges!
* Dominate online leaderboards!
* Multiplatform cloud saving!
- Various bugfixes
- Everyplay video recording settings now defaults to Off
- Frost King Bundle removed
Ratings and Reviews
My BB review
I love the Epicduel Storyline, and was always disappointed by the comparatively small team/development/gameplay it received. BioBeasts has a smidge of additional story, but the game is fun, and there’s nothing that requires microtransactions- everything is possible to acquire with simple time and gameplay- and progression isn’t insanely slow. This alone makes BB worthy of 5 stars.
Bio Beasts is a good game with great mechanics for mobile devices. With this game being a different genre then what Atrix Ent. is used to producing it stands out as an amazing title built by experienced game designers. My only issue is with micro transactions most games have them but being to strong makes the game lose its replay ability, although it can tiring to grind it's worthwhile so you have a better understanding of the abilities the Beasts have.
Amazing & Addictive!
I got this app today and have been having a blast. The artwork, animations, effects, UI, everything looks great and it’s fun to play. I’d definitely look forward to future updates.
- Artix Entertainment LLC
- 259.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016
- In-App Purchases
- 3,000 BioBits $1.99
- 8,000 BioBits $3.99
- 25,000 BioBits $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.