Over 3 Million Downloads!
Hundreds of automated doomsday machines have been unleashed on the city.
Survive waves of onslaught using your dodging skills and a variety of ridiculous special moves.
Where did the mysterious bomb-dropping, laser-spewing machines come from? What is the Ultimate Briefcase? And what is in it?
• Unlock a cast of unique characters, all with their own upgradable special abilities.
• Explore different areas of the city, from the fiery alley to the treacherous trapdoors of the water works bridge.
• Unlock new items to help you survive longer and rake in more coins.
• Collect security footage to piece together the story, and find answers to some of the questions above.
• No unlocks are purely cosmetic – everything you get has a real effect on the game.
This game contains third party advertising which can be removed via a one time IAP. This game contains coins which can be collected within the game for free or bought with real money.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Good time killer
The game is really well build. With its quirky music and game mechanics, it’s a good time killer. But the lack of items, characters, stages and story really hurt the game for me. Would have loved if there were more tapes to continue the “story”. More items would also be good and more stages. Overall, it’s a really good game that’s going to keep you entertained for some time, but after that you’ll find it boring and repetitive.
Great Game Overall
•easy to unlock all items/characters for free (it takes time for everything, but nothing crazy excluding the last heart which is difficult but not essential)
•great pixel graphics
•no lag, if you don't like ads just turn off your wifi
•very addicting, music never gets old
•downside: once you have all characters at max level, all items and the stages it gets boring. You will get up to 6 minutes surviving and then get bored and set it aside until the next update.
•suggestions: add more characters and maybe add stages where you can jump onto platforms and stuff?
What the heck
Bruh I just noticed that the slow down power up is actually a pill or drug, that makes everything seem slower. This is not a complaint. I’m just saying that I love the effect and the power up please don’t change it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 65 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nitrome Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Coins! $1.99
- 5,000 Coins! $4.99
- 2,000 Coins! $2.99
- Remove Ads $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.