**THE VARSITY TUTORING APP RANKED AS A TOP APP FOR KIDS IN 2017 BY EDUCENTS**
The live online tutoring app by Varsity Tutors for iPhone and iPad helps you get tutoring whenever and wherever you need it with thoroughly qualified tutors. Our tutoring app allows students and tutors to participate in video tutoring, manage their accounts, send and receive messages, and manage appointments.
Features for students:
- Receive video tutoring via mobile phone or tablet, which incorporates chat, photo/homework upload, virtual whiteboard, document collaboration, and graphing
- Work on more than 200,000 high-quality practice and test preparation questions, organized by concept
- Purchase tutoring hours and schedule appointments
- Get live instant tutoring 24/7 in 70+ subjects
- Instant message with tutors
Features for tutors:
- Provide video tutoring via mobile phone or tablet, including instant sessions
- Get notified of and accept or decline tutoring opportunities
- Invoice sessions and enter session notes
- Schedule sessions
- Instant message with students
- Online tutoring session support
The Varsity Tutors' Live Online Tutoring app can connect students to live expert tutors and give students access to thousands of practice questions in many subjects, including:
- ACT prep
- AP exam prep
- GRE prep
- SAT prep
- LSAT prep
- Math (including statistics, trigonometry, calculus, geometry, and algebra)
- Science (including biology, chemistry, human anatomy, and physics)
- Computer Science
- Common Core subjects
- And hundreds of additional topics
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Professional and Attentive
I am enjoying Varsity Tutors as an “employer”. Their concern for the students as well as contracted tutors is above average. I love the timely reminders as I am sure some tutors need them. Tech support is awesome and quick to respond. All questions are answered rapidly with information that resolves the request for help or honestly states they do not have the answer. Feedback is also given when seen as needed. It follows an informative voice rather than one of authoritarian correction. I work for another tutoring company who does not have Varsity Tutor’s professional demeanor and from whom I will soon depart. Thank you for all that YOU do. I appreciate it. Ann Schide
Worth every penny
I was hesitant about Varsity at first because of the price, but if you’re struggling with a course I promise it is worth it. The tutoring work board is fantastic, someone with the company calls once or twice a week to check in and make sure everything is going okay, there are tutors available all the time to help even if it’s not your regular tutor, and if you have a problem they handle it in a timely manner. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Varsity Tutoring. Highly recommend from me, and if it isn’t for you they have a 30 day refund policy. Spend the money and pass your class. It’s worth it.
Adequate, but that’s about it
Whether I’m on an IOS or a Windows device, the VT functionality leaves a lot to be desired. More bandwidth is needed, and a more accessible and reliable tool is needed for group interface. In working with a group of three students, I could only see or hear two at a time, no matter what we tried, and even with tech support on the other end. If you expect to capitalize on the current boom in home-based education, you seriously need to upgrade the system.
It’s also cumbersome to have to upload documents that can’t be easily edited on screen. Please consider using something like Google Docs for immediate editing. I’m an English teacher, and my students and I are hampered by the existing system.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.