Towers Battle Solitaire is your adventure in the puzzle solitaire world together with your friends! Play 150+ unique levels, collect gold and silver, play tournaments and be the Champion!
We collected the best social game experience to bring it to you.
We are quite sure that everyone who likes tri-peaks, pyramid, freecell, spider, diamond, klondike, club, hearts and other solitaire games, of any age, from teen to wisdom, will love the ability to join the global social solitaire arena.
- excellent HD graphics
- thrilling sound effects
- 150+ unique levels to play
- challenge The Globe: 1 Day, 1 Chance and Battle Tournaments gives you not only The Glory, but The Gold as well
- the game is completely free, but if you wish, you can buy any gold or silver pack to boost your experience
- all-in-one friends integration: once connected to the Facebook, you will get not only +2 to your max hearts amount, but your friends for the competition
- additionally, every your friend can help you with a hearts every hour 24/7.
- different backgrounds to reflect your emotions
How to play
- you have a deck of 52 cards, shuffled off course
- you have a table with cards dealt from the deck
- first draw will open one card, that is a place where you need to move all cards from the table
- to move card select one with value of one point higher or lower that top one, any suit
- if have no cards to move, select deck to draw next card
- you are in game while you have any move and time
- there are some special cards on the table, like gold tower (or peaks) card (for extra points) or key card (to unlock the way). Everyone who played tri-peaks style games knows it well.
- every star you achieve gives you one gold coin, so replay and earn more!
- playing every new level, you can collect silver coins for long chain combinations, so make them longer
Some words about the tournaments
- here is no gambling, sorry, but you can win great prizes
- more players - more prizes for you, so invite more friends to get more gold ;)
- 1 Day Tournament : everyone and everyday is welcome to get some gold here, like in Klondike, but with more fun.
- 1 Chance Tournament : only 1000 players, only the one try to get prize here. Equal Chance for all - everyone play the exactly the same card layout here.
- Battle Tournament : consist of two stages: qualification and final, both of 1 hour length, kind of a blitz battle. Winners pays less, but takes more.
- tournaments are quite addictive, global tournaments are globally addictive :) keep this in mind
- use bonuses to boost your score. For example, taking the Timer Bonus before you play, you will get more time to play, depending on you Skill Level. And taking the Joker Bonus, you get the wildcard that beat any other one.
- some levels are quite complicated, like mahjong pyramid layouts, but all of them are real, don't give up!
- make fast combinations, Quick Hand is your friend on the way to high score
- clean up all the cards, every cleaned Tower card will give you 10000 bonus points
- keep the deck as full as possible, every card there is your bonus points
- play fast, time is your score points too
- play smart, be the Champion!
Invite as many friends as you can to get more fun and more challenge.
You can invite your Facebook friends just inside the game, but don't hesitate to to use any other social network you know. More friends - more fun!
Thank you for joining us and welcome to our club!
- Some bugs fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Highly recommend it.
After I found this app and tried it out for a little while, I recommended it to all of my friends. We all love it, and it helps us become more accustomed to different types of card games.
You’ll be stuck for days
The layout I weird. I don’t like the stack of cards in the middle, would be better gameplay if the cards were on the bottom of the board. Also, you can get stuck on levels for DAYS....weeks even. You’ll have a good run thinking you’re going to clear the board but you never get that one card. And this happens on early levels. I’ve been on level 34 for over a week....just sayin. The only reason this app gets 4.6 out of 5 stars (at time of this review) is because it has a meek 41 ratings. Play it to pass some time but don’t your expectations too high.
Card games are so fun. I grew up having played them all the time, and now I can do so again. It's also very nice that I can make memories from my phone, instead of lugging around an extra set of cards.
- XI-ART Sp.z o.o.
- 48.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © XI-ART Sp.z o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- 270 Gold Coins (VIP) $14.99
- 70 Gold Coins $4.99
- 20 Gold Coins $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.