The most popular mobile video editing app for iOS is now better than ever!
LumaFusion offers powerful features and an elegant UI. The simple-start timeline gives new users an intuitive head start, and professionals will find all the powerful features they need.
Tutorials, overlay help in the app, and a detailed user guide will get you started and keep you going. Our friendly support gives you direct access to our editing experts.
• Create projects with a variety of aspect ratios (including landscape, portrait, square, widescreen film)
• Create projects for editing iPhone and iPad screen recordings
• Work in frame rates from 18fps to 240fps
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Browse and use media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, WD Wireless, Frame.io
• Drag-and-drop or import from anywhere, including cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives
• Use for free - dozens of royalty-free music, loops, sound fx, videos and backgrounds OR subscribe to Storyblocks for LumaFusion to access the full library of thousands clips.
• View detailed metadata for your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag clips in the library
• Sort and search your library to quickly find what you need
• 6 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, audio, titles and graphics
• 6 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Magnetic timeline with extended features such as insert/overwrite and link/unlink clip
• Track headers for locking, hiding, and muting all tracks
• Dozens of transitions
• Display your preview on an external monitor
• Add markers with notes to your timeline
• Powerful multi-select with cut, copy, paste in and between projects
• Layer effects including chroma key, blurs, distort, styles and color in any order to create an endless variety of effects.
• Use powerful color correction tools
• Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate any effect or color
• Save and share effect presets
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Create smooth slow motion with 120 and 240fps files
• Edit with time-lapse video files
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect mixes
• Listen to your mix while adjusting track levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right for dual-mono audio captures
• Select tracks from multiple track files (perfect for screen recordings)
• Duck background music during dialog with Auto-ducking
• Add audio filters and EQ
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts including multi-color fonts
• Save and share title presets or styles
• Easily share movies anywhere with control over resolution, compression quality, and format
• Snapshot a photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Archive projects + media for backup or to edit on another iPhone or iPad
• Export to Final Cut Pro X (FCPXML) for further editing on the desktop (FCPXML Export is an additional in-app purchase feature)
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
• Full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
• The FiLMiC v3 deLog LUT is included in LumaFusion
• Unable to step through audio clips in preview (audio clips are now consistently represented as 60fps)
• Searching for individual Storyblocks items using the SB-ID was not working
• Importing zip files could cause a hang
• Improved stability and performance
In upcoming releases we will continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference-guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Latest Update Broke the App!!
Great update, guys!....NOT. Now the app keeps immediately crashing, as soon as it opens! I click the icon, to start app. I pull in 2 short videos to edit them together. I try to link them, before editing, and the app appears to just shut down. I restart app. It does it again. I try it again....same thing, but I then notice that it doesn’t completely close. It looks like it’s running in the background, as I see the app screen/window, when I double click home button (on iPad Pro.) I completely close the app out, (there are no other apps open) and click icon to start it again. It does the same thing..appears to close, (My home screen wallpaper is on screen) but I see the app is running in the background, as seen by once again double clicking home button. I completely close app out, again, and this time completely shut down the iPad, and restart it. Try to open app once more..surprise, it does the same thing as before...shuts down to background! The app is now totally unusable! It stays open for about 2 seconds each time I open it, and then crashes/app window disappears, as if it closed, but is running in background, and if I click on the app window to bring it up again, it just keeps doing the same thing! The app had been working fine, before I installed the latest update. What now?????
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the issues. Yesterday we released an update that should resolve the problems you encountered. Please update to the latest and let us know if you still experience issues. If you do, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help find a solution.
Perfect HD Videos & Fast rendering
I got experience editing on desktop with expensive softwares, to be realan app iPhone software is a challenger, I have an iPhone 8 Plus. This app software does an excellent rendering video fast & easy, love the selection of frames, I can select quality in megabytes, select the Quality sound and the format video MP4, HD, 2k, 4K etc But I would like to suggest to developers all next -We need to lock 🔐 some portions of video edited in the area where the video is already so it won’t move if we add a new song track or other video - We need a feature to manipulate the video like sharpness - we need some scene-based real to mix scenes like using the green screen. 👍 ok! Also we would love some better and easy graphic in order to add video or sound from folders the actual have to small letters and confuse al the way to choose any file, archive, video, music etc from our files. But yes, until now is an excellent recommend software for edit in any iPhone, works great and rendering fast and excellently well edited.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we hope you were able to discover and utilize all of the features you listed above! If you would like, you can email us at email@example.com where we can give you one-on-one direction in using those features. Please also check out our Reference Guide which contains a full description of almost every feature in our app. Here is a link to that: https://luma-touch.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/LumaFusion-Reference-Guide.pdf
Thank you so much!
Audio syncing issues, WD Passport support is unusable
I've used LumaFusion for about 5 months as my editing app of choice and have generally been ok with the intricacies, but while editing my latest video I found the straw that broke this camel's back (pun intended...read on). While overall things work well enough to get a decent edit done, when I went back to start adding music I found that every time I hit play the music starts from a different point in the song. As such it's impossible to edit to the beat when the beat changes every time, and from what I'm reading I'm not the only one who is experiencing this issue. Another different, non-deal breaker, yet still super annoying issue is the WD Passport support, or should I say lack thereof. While they advertise that you can edit directly from the drive and it'll only download the necessary footage, in practice the connection is so slow that its completely unuable. Not sure if this is an issue with the drive or LumaFusion. As such I've resorted back to just copying footage from the drive to a PNY lightning/USB flash drive then copying from there to my iPad. It's time consuming but it works and once the footage is on the iPad I can edit like normal without waiting for it to buffer. In the end I'm giving up on trying to travel light and still get edits done on the road and will be packing my laptop from now on so I can use a real video editor and save my sanity at the expense of my back. Bon Voyage.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Luma Touch LLC
- 164.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Luma Touch LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Storyblocks Monthly $9.99
- Storyblocks Yearly $69.99
- FCPXML Export $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.