The simple and easy place for your quick thoughts
Memo Notepad provides you with a totally simple way to take notes on your iPad. Saving, cloud syncing all happens in the background. Just focus and write down what you are thinking super quickly and easily.
Memo is a perfect place for your thoughts, email drafts, journals, lists, or study and meeting notes.
Beyond the simplicity of standard note taking, Memo gives you the power to organize your notes into individual notepads or to set reminders if you want to come back to a note later.
If you want to share your notes with your friends, you can easily send them a copy over email. You can even add a contact from your Address Book to a note to let them view and edit a note. Sharing a lot of notes? You can share an entire notebook of notes, even discuss your notes with the integrated messaging support.
Everything in Memo is usable offline, all your notes are always accessible, you'll never be bothered about your connectivity. Even sharing will still work offline, when you are online later Memo will sync your changes to your contacts.
You can use Memo Notepad offline or online, all your notes made offline will sync when you get back online. You can access all your notes offline. You can search through your notes, and it will find what you are looking for instantly as you type.
- Organize your thoughts with multiple notepads
- Share and collaborate on notes with family, friends or coworkers
- Super fast sync - encrypted and securely backed up in the cloud
- Personalize with various font options in Writing Styles
- Designed to allow 100% offline use. Never wait for "syncing"
- Mark notes to be reminded later
- Integrated messenger for shared notepads
- If you delete a note by accident, shake to undo
- If you forget your cloud sync password, try guessing a password to reveal the 'forgot password' button, it will email you a reset link
- You can use your same sync account with our other apps: Do it (Tomorrow), Everyday Notes
Premium Cloud Sync Subscription Service:
- Sync with Dropbox and Google Drive as well as other bonus features is available on a subscription basis of $0.99/month or $4.99/year. (subscription uses iTunes Account at purchase, final price depends on country)
- To cancel or select not to auto-renew a subscription, go to Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions during a single period cannot be cancelled.
- Premium subscriptions automatically renew, unless selected not to, or canceled. Cancellations or disabling of auto-renew must happen at least 24 hours before the end of the month or year.
- Bonus features include: Note and Notepad locking with password and touch-id support, more font options, dark and sepia themes.
Sync Accounts (if enabled):
Memo Notepad is a project we are working to make a great app for everyone's notes. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback, questions, issues, ideas, or just to say hello :)
Improved support for iOS 11.4
Ratings and Reviews
Memo keeps crashing (T-T)
This is one of the best note taking apps I’ve used so far it has two big issues one being that it keeps crashing and the other being that sometimes it doesn’t send notes to other folders when copying them over. Which makes me have to manually copy the text and paste it into another document in other folder please fix these things.
I’ve also lost documents (T-T) after finishing a note and closing it I went to another note only to come back and find that the note was gone! Crashes every time I try to close out a note and open a new one it deletes all the new text added to the note in the process.
June 2019 Review Update
Looks like they updated the app it’s not crashing every minute it’s stable 🥳 but that’s all they did. They haven’t added anymore functionality. Would love to see bulletins, list, highlighters, text colors and sub-folders so that it can be used in the same way as OneNote. More ways to export as plain text, documents or PDFs.
One little idea...
I love this app, like literally. But I wish that you didn't have to but the full version. And it would be better if you could save your notes to your Drive and iCloud account. And maybe a history tab that allows you to go back on other notes that you or the device or app accidentally deleted and you can retrieve it with one click. That would be sweet and so much better.
- Adylitica, Inc.
- 16 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Adylitica, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Sync $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.