- Sets, for sports like tennis and volleyball
- Cup, organize playoff/knockout/cup tournaments
- Rating calculator. Calculate new ratings for all the tournament participants.
- Scores. Finally, you are able to add scores to matches, so you can organise sports tournaments as well
- Manage players. Now you can easily edit players after they have been created
- Manage all your tournaments in one app
- Add and remove players to your player database, where you can easily choose players for each tournament
- Generate a tournament schedule automatically, including Bye rounds in case you have an odd number of players
- View results in a tournament grid or sorted by current standings
- Share the tournament schedule, table or final results with all the players
Tournament Manager Pro version of the app is available as a one-time purchase or as a monthly or yearly auto-renewable subscription.
- The subscription auto-renews at the end of each term.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
There are a handful of these types of apps around, but most end up not being supported.
This one would be the best if it weren’t for some bugs with ratings/stats, and lack of playoff/sorting features. I’d like to see divisions at some point. Good news is, I email the developer with some of my issues and suggestions, and we had a good 5 emails back and forth in less than an hour. So it sounds like the developer is still passionate about this, so I look forward to updates. Would gladly pay $2 for each additional feature, because I doubt this app sells too well, but for those of us that use it, we need to support the developer!
This app is good but it would be nice if you could add how many times they play against each other and adding cups would be nice and you could add groups and the top 2 in the groups would face each other in the championship like that and I will let you guys know anything I think needs improvement
But after that I can’t find anything that needs improvement it’s good. And Easy to use
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review Yellowboyplayz!
Happy to tell you that all of these features are on the roadmap :-). I hope I can get them to you as soon as possible.
Best of its kind
I’ve been looking for an app like this for a while, but all of them have seemed to be missing some key features. This one, though, does just about everything I need. I bought premium, which I normally don’t do, and definitely feel it’s worth it—I can keep track of rosters and tournaments for several leagues I run, and the app automatically tracks results and ratings over time. Though there were some quality of life features I’d love to see, the developer is great at communication and has agreed to add these features into a future update. Great app, great customer service.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Oval Software Oy
- 11.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Oval Software Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Tournament Manager Pro Monthly $2.99
- Tournament Manager Pro Month $2.99
- Tournament Manager Pro Annual $14.99
- Tournament Manager Lifetime $29.99
- Tournament Manager Pro Yearly $14.99
- Tournament Manager Pro Monthly $3.99
- Tournament Manager Pro $39.99
- Tournament Manager Pro Yearly $19.99