The most intuitive and feature-rich home and interior design app. Layout floor plans of any complexity and experience your house design with interior 3D visualization and walkthrough your future home.
• Create detailed 2D floor plan layouts.
• Beautiful real-time 3D rendering of house design or apartment.
• Build up to two stories with a loft (unlimited with Pro Features in-app purchase).
• Project Gallery contains floor plan and interior design ideas (kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, etc).
• Share your interior and house designs between iOS, macOS or Windows 10 devices.
• Free access to video tutorials, online Help, Quick Start Guide and quick technical support.
Floor Plan Tools
• Trace the imported floor plan or draw your own house plan from scratch using the Straight Wall, Arc Wall, or Room tools.
• Customize the 2D representation of your furniture.
• View real-time dimensions for walls, ceilings, and floors when drawing in 2D Plan view.
• Use smart Dimension tool to set the distance between underlying objects or walls.
• Precise positioning achieved thanks to smart guides and object snapping.
• Diverse measurement units supported (inches, feet, meters, etc).
Real-Time 3D Environment
• Walk through your 3D interior design.
• Add and move furniture and other objects, apply materials.
• Set multiple cameras to see the house or its interior from different angles.
• Achieve natural lighting by setting up true geolocation, daytime and overcast.
• Adjust light fixtures throughout the house to get realistic lighting scene.
• Create corner windows and complex openings.
• Soft and natural shadows.
3D Models and Materials
• 2,000+ furniture and other models for diverse home design styles.
• Import thousands of free models from Trimble 3D Warehouse.
• 2,100+ supplied materials.
• Drag and drop any image from the Finder to apply it to any surface as custom material.
• Set the exact size of a material tile to know how much of the material is needed for your house renovation project.
• Import objects in SketchUp, COLLADA, KMZ, FBX, OBJ or 3DS formats by simply dragging and dropping them into your project.
Roofs and Dormers
• Roof Assistant with 12 customizable roof templates.
• Add custom segments to fully customize your roof.
• 16 customizable dormers.
Export and Share the Result
• Export 3D views of the house design to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP.
• Render a realistic home interior and exterior walkthrough videos.
• Create Stereo 3D Video, 360° Video and even Stereo 3D 360° Video.
• Quickly send a copy of your home design via Mail, Messages or AirDrop.
• Export the entire home design project or selected objects to COLLADA, Trimble SketchUp™, VRML Version 2.0 or X3D format.
• iCloud support.
Upgrade to Pro with In-App Purchase to get more
• Unlimited floor levels.
• Elevation view.
• Custom shaped roofs.
• Polygonal-based Block tool for drawing balconies, porches, and more.
• Export to 3DS, FBX, USDZ and OBJ formats.
• FOV (field of view) and parallel camera projection.
• Export quality extended to Ultra HD for movies and 360° Panoramas, and to Hi-res (16000x16000) for still shots.
• Advanced material editor.
• Light editor helps to add a light source to imported objects.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for visualizing furnishing and renovating your house
Nice mixture of accessibility and precision, as needed. Easy to create rooms and walls, and to add windows, doors, and openings. The range of materials is pretty good, and easy to apply. It is easy to create and set camera views. Working in the split screen — half floor plan, and half 3D view — makes changes and additions immediately understandable. Access to the Trimble 3D Warehouse is great: There is a huge number of options for furniture and other elements in your interior; almost all allow customizable dimensions. The only noticeable lack, for me, is the range of light fixtures. Only the light fixtures in the software act as light sources (customizable for intensity and other attributes); the light fixtures in Trimble 3D Warehouse don’t offer the lighting functionality (at least what I’ve found). To achieve relatively realistic lighting and shadows, you need to use the limited range of fixtures in the software.
I'm sure there is more powerful design software out there, but for the cost you get quite a bit of functionality. I started with the free version but quickly became frustrated with the limitations on the roof design. Upgrading to premium for $30 allows you to build roofs one section at a time rather than relying on autoroof for the entire floor. Still missing is the ability to build porches and decks. If it's there it's not easy to find.
Developer Response ,
Hi Steve! Thanks for the feedback. You can create porches and decks using the Shapes in the Object Library. In Pro version it is easier to make them with the help of a Block tool.
More convenient special tool for making decks is planned for the future program update. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com in case you will have any questions.
BeLight Software Support
Terrible user interface, base version can only make 1 story plus basement
I'm 56 years old mechical engineer, have been using computeres all day every day since they were introduced in the '80s. This app (s/w) is terrible, not user freindly, impossible to create even a simple rectangular house. I can't add a second story, or basement w/o it screwing up the work I completed. I'm using a 2019 $2200 Macbook pro second highest model sold. Don't waste your money on this app unless you some sort of s/w wizard. The developer need not respond, I've watched several of the turtorial videos, they don't match the s/w. Base version only makes a basement and ground floor or a ground and second floor, not all three.
Developer Response ,
Hello! The product manager is here. I try to respond to each review in the store myself, so that I receive the feedback firsthand. The standard edition, which you purchased, allows the creation of 2 stories and a loft (the basement is considered a story, if you create one). Why such limitations? Simply because we wanted to make an affordable version for everyone from the Pro version of the app which used to cost 120$ in the past. For the majority of the people this was enough to create the apartment or the house they have. An upgrade to Pro is sold for $29.99 now, which is a huge discount, as you may see. As to the inability to create the story or room and videos which do not coincide with the app interface. Some videos describe the functionality of the Pro version, you could have mixed it up. Also, we have videos for PC and iOS, so, if the interface in the video is absolutely different, there is a chance you watch a playlist of the videos for the other platform.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you'll have any questions. We will always be happy to help.
- Belight Software, ltd
- 309.9 MB
- Graphics & Design
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Belight Software
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro $29.99
- Additional Materials $9.99
- Scandinavian Furniture $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.