1250+ unique levels. Pets and puzzles. Online mode. Mega minesweeper!
Tired of boring common square levels? Finally there is a brand new minesweeper with different game modes! Each level is a part of collection. Complete collections to obtain keys and gain access for more episodes. Achieve higher levels to unlock new items, chests, pets and much more! Try it now for free!
Important! If you’re an experienced player disable "beginner" game mode in options and reach the hardest levels.
• Online mode!
• 22 episodes, 150 collections, 1350 unique levels!
• 30 pets. Would you be able to collect all additional evolutions at 180 levels?
• Paid add-on "Puzzles". 42 puzzles and 714 levels available!
• Tower of Power - new hard mode!
• Two types of game fields: square and hexagon.
• Treasure chests and useful items hidden at game field.
• And of course coins, which will be handful to buy these items!
• Quests - a great opportunity to earn coins and challenge yourself.
• Play classic 3 different difficulties of Minesweeper or throw your skills in Custom mode, in which you can design width, height, types and difficulty of the minefield by yourself.
• Scale the screen smoothly using buttons for comfortable one-hand gameplay.
• Progress always autosaves wherever you've stopped and also saves in cloud if using "Game Center".
• Challenge yourself by getting 24 achievements and compare your successes with other players.
• Developer worked very hard especially for all Minesweeper fans =)
Online mode is released! All news about the game on twitter and facebook pages
- Improved the quest "Finish lvl. with no using..."
- In the minesweeper classic, you can now change the size of the field from 4 to 28
- Support for iPhone 13
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this game expecting just a cheap plain minesweeper, maybe with a theme or something. I was very surprised once I started playing. The adding of levels makes it fun, and the custom shapes for stages creates interesting and new kinds of edge case logic. The game runs very smoothly and handles ads more tastefully than I’ve seen in a decade (they’re short and not often or intrusive). This game also (I don’t know if by design or not) solves the problem of minesweeper being fundamentally unbeatable in some cases by offering power ups, and the tower power is hard enough and has enough stakes that the first couple of times I played it was actually thrilling and exhilarating because it forces You to take risks in order to keep going but there is an entire tower of progress on the line if You are too rash or get unlucky. Super fun — if You like minesweeper and are willing to be open minded about a fresh approach, I think You’ll like this.
Ps. Only thing I don’t care for much is the hexagonal mode (there’s just not a lot of logic that can be done with it), but I appreciate the inventiveness and I like that level selection always gives enough options to avoid hexagon levels
Charming design, excellent music, no pay for items
I have always liked Minesweeper, I don’t know why it took me this long to get an app for it. I tried this app because it has the classic Minesweeper skin, but also looked like it was trying something of its own too.
It’s got a great look, runs smooth, and the music is really good. I like the inclusion of a hexagonal Minesweeper, and the many items which are all bought without real money.
I believe this dev has found a fair price for premium, and even free to play is painless because the ads are one every few rounds and it’s a 5 second skip.
The fans need more game
This is one of the most fun and intuitive minesweeping games that I’ve played in recent memory, both in terms of the control style and the quest-like theme. My favorite part of it all was completing the boxes and unveiling the pictures below…until I ran out of them. “Collection” is right there in the title, after all.
It should be so easy to draw up new sets of objects to keep my curiosity, and I even have a few ideas for categories if you get stuck:
-In Town(main story): Barrels&Boxes, Pottery, Trees, Livestock, Signage, Townsfolk, Furniture.
-To the Castle(main story): Entry Hall, Guardroom, Kitchen, Atelier, Garden, Throne Room, Treasure Room.
-Nine Dungeons(hardcore story): Entrances, Staircases, Doorways, Statuary, Traps, Magic Keys, Boss Battle, Relics of Power.
-Inventory(normal extra): Hammers, Potions, Candles, Dolls, Knives, Sprockets, Wands, Ropes.
-Treasure(normal extra): Coins, Gold Piles, Gems, Gold Statuettes, Jeweled Statuettes, Miscellaneous.
(The rest are hardcore extra)
-World: Countries, Landmarks, People, Animals, Buildings, Events, Cuisine, Snacks.
-Monsters: Humanoid, Insectile, Undead, Fiery, Draconic, Bestial, Artificial, Infernal, Titanic, Unexplainable.
-School: Homeroom, Teacher’s Lounge, Gymnasium, Cafeteria, Art Class, Science Class, Prom.
-Time Travel: Dinosaurs, Greece, Japan, Wild West, Victorian, Robots, Far Future.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Anton Krukov
- 58.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Крюков А.В.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- Add-On: Puzzles $1.99
- Premium online mode (30 days) $2.99
- Premium online mode (7 days) $0.99
- 50% tower entry fee discount $2.99
- Tower upgrades $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.