Tired of boring common square levels? Finally there is a brand new minesweeper with different game modes! Each level is a part of collection. Complete collections to obtain keys and gain access for more episodes. Achieve higher levels to unlock new items, chests, pets and much more! Try it now for free!
Important! If you’re an experienced player disable "beginner" game mode in options and reach the hardest levels.
• Online mode!
• 22 episodes, 150 collections, 1350 unique levels!
• 30 pets. Would you be able to collect all additional evolutions at 180 levels?
• Paid add-on "Puzzles". 42 puzzles and 714 levels available!
• Tower of Power - new hard mode!
• Two types of game fields: square and hexagon.
• Treasure chests and useful items hidden at game field.
• And of course coins, which will be handful to buy these items!
• Quests - a great opportunity to earn coins and challenge yourself.
• Play classic 3 different difficulties of Minesweeper or throw your skills in Custom mode, in which you can design width, height, types and difficulty of the minefield by yourself.
• Scale the screen smoothly using buttons for comfortable one-hand gameplay.
• Progress always autosaves wherever you've stopped and also saves in cloud if using "Game Center".
• Challenge yourself by getting 24 achievements and compare your successes with other players.
• Developer worked very hard especially for all Minesweeper fans =)
Online mode is released! All news about the game on twitter and facebook pages
- Removed additional splash screen
- Now in the control switcher, the mark icon matches the skin
- Marks "new" are automatically removed when the collection is completed
- Added a control button to the menu during the game
- Redesigned controls pop-up
- Added volume control to options
- Added a visual effect that the options can be scrolled
- Updated internal libraries of the game
- Various minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really great game
I like nice simple games that can be played offline. I’m a fan of the pets and how it progressively harder in the episodes. I will say that the hexagon mode is definitely annoying but an interesting change up.
Keeps me busy
I’ve been playing nonstop. Not too complicated but difficult enough to keep you on your toes. Just what I was looking for.
Good, but I want to save my progress across multiple devices
This is a very good game, but I would like the option to have a sign in feature to save my progress from my phone. It would be nice to share save data between an iPad and a Samsung phone!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks. There is no synchronization between devices in the game. You can only restore the progress of the game in the options if you have lost it or changed the device.
- Anton Krukov
- 85.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Крюков А.В.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- Premium online mode (30 days) $2.99
- Add-On: Puzzles $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.