Decibel Log provides a noise measurement capabilities. The measured decibel levels can be stored in a time-lapse type and snapshot-type. It provides real-time graphs and cumulative graphs. Allows a placemark measured using the GPS function. Each display screen shot and the total stored data can be sent by e-mail.
[Functions and Features]
* Noise level measurement
- Supports average, peak, max power of sound.
- Supports two method of saving, time-lapse and snap shot.
* Data List
- Save time, name, GPS Location, Average, Peak, Max of sound power.
- Supports editing and deleting.
- Supports real-time sound level graph.
- Supports history graph of saved data.
- Line selection.
- Displays address of the current location in real time.
- If you do not want it can be a function OFF.
- Supports Zoom-In, Zoom-Out.
- Range selection by slider.
- Selected placemark display the level of sound.
- Send each screen shot and total saved data.
- Total saved data is CSV format
Run the environment;
- It is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.