Monitor iPhone and Apple Watch battery data at a glance with Battery Life - the ultimate battery analysis tool downloaded by millions of users since 2014.
Battery Life is pioneer compared to all other battery analysis tools from the App Store.
The application will display runtimes, various internal as well as external battery data and keep you informed about the corresponding battery charges.
► KEY FEATURES
• Monitor your Apple mobile devices’ runtimes
• Gain insight into paired devices, including their battery charge
• Stay informed about battery charge levels by utilizing customized notifications
• View battery charge levels both from the iOS and Apple Watch app
• Glance at your wrist: Apple Watch battery complications done right
• Today widget extension to view your device’s runtimes
• Set up battery charging notifications to receive a message, when your Apple Watch or iPhone battery is charged to a predefined level
• Set up low battery notifications to receive a message, when your Apple Watch or iPhone battery is running low and falls below a predefined level
► APPLE WATCH
• Monitor battery charges of your Apple Watch and iPhone from Battery Life’s Watch application
• A wide variety of complications ensures that you can view both battery charge levels from your favorite watch faces
► PRO FEATURES (In-App Purchase)
• No advertisements
• Customize battery dis-/charge notifications
• Apple Watch complications
► PLEASE NOTE
There are technical limitations on how often notifications are sent and complication data are updated to keep the power usage to a minimum. Therefore the actual data may not reflect the most recent battery level, although we are trying to keep it as close to real-time as possible to ensure you are not viewing out of date data.
The usual refresh interval for notifications and complication data is in the range of 5 to 60 minutes.
The main objective of Battery Life is to give users an overview of their device's runtimes and battery charge level.
If you are unsure about a battery replacement or just want to give us some feedback, feel free to send us an e-mail through the app’s contact form or tweet us (@BatteryLifeApp).
• General bugfixes
• UI improvements
• Added option to delete all inactive/unmonitored devices
Ratings and Reviews
All these people saying it's inconsistent have zero knowledge of how battery capacity is measured. Yes, the readings will fluctuate, but it doesn't take a genius to know you can just take the average of the readings, which is made easy by the chart and history features of the app. For a true capacity test, you'd have to charge the battery full and discharge until it's empty while watching the current draw over time. iPhones can't really do this very accurately, so inconsistent readings are not the fault of the app. The app is just reporting what the phone is learning about its battery. Under high draw (such as an increased brightness) the voltage sags and the phone has to guess whether it's the battery's internal resistance or it's actually used up it capacity and lowered the voltage. Apple never meant for the user to see these readings, so they fluctuate and aren't really user-friendly. This app just reveals these measurements to give an estimate on remaining capacity. It's a simple, easy to use app that does exactly what it's supposed to do to the best of its ability.
Working great again
This worked fine until the latest watch and ios updates (8 & 15) Now there seems to be no communication between the watch app on my series 3 and the app on my iPhone 11 Pro Max I've tried uninstalling both watch app and iPhone app and reinstalling without solving the problem. Hopefully the developer will isolate and solve the problem. 9/28 update : I had emailed the developer and have already gotten a reply saying that he knows that there are problems wit the app and ios 15 and is working on fixing them. Update 9/30: Developer fixed the problem and so seems to e working fine again.
Great app, only too many ads
This is a very accurate application, i always use it to check the battery on my airpods since sometimes when opening the case it doesn’t always display it on my screen. The only issue I have with it is after i view one different tab and go back an ad is played, like every new action, an ad is played. I dont have a problem with free aps displaying ads, considering it is a free ap and it is most likely the only way they earn some sort of profit. I just dont like how many times it is showed while using it. Other than that, it is a great tool, it updates constantly so it gives you a very accurate read on percentage, theres more to it inside that i havent exactly explored, but so far i think it is a great app and i definitely recommend.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RBT Digital LLC
- 72.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2023 RBT Digital LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Features $1.99