Riches of legend inhumed in secret sites across the world, savage monsters to thwart each turn of your trek, rival players looking to scuttle your ship--such maritime mayhem and more await on this finest of swashbuckling simulations!
You'll need a trusty team to surmount the odds, not to mention a vessel--so make sure you choose only the savviest of seadogs, and construct a jolly craft of true piratical proportions!
Fortune also favors the friendly. Play with a pal and your voyage might yield some coveted booty...
So all hands ahoy! With the billow of your dreams against the sails, embark on a saga of the high seas sure to keep that cutlass carving!
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games, or visit us at http://kaipa.jp. Be sure to check out both our free-to-play and our paid games
Now available in Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean and Thai!
Ratings and Reviews
Best. Game. EVAR. ( And suggestions)
Out of all of these games, this might be my favorite one. This game is SO addicting, everything about this game is right, the humor is great, the gameplay is perfect and fun, and battling other ships is a great time waster. I have some ideas and suggestions.
1. All of your crew members should be able to fight when battling other ships. This I'll make more intense and easier for newer players.
2. More needs to be added to the main storyline, some new countries, more towns would add so much more to the game.
3. We need more classes. It'll be cool to see a cannon be taken down by a single crew member, or to have a crows nest to spot more ships (NPC and Online players).
4. This is one that I've been thing about this one. We should be able to join friends and other people and have a war of sorts. Like clans, we could have an epic 12 v 12 battle.
5. There should be 2 different ways to fight other ships, one way is the way that is already in the game, the second one should be cannons only, this'll make cannons more useful and have more of a point in the game.
This is how it should work: Each ship we have a health bar, (Bigger ships have more health) each ship fires at each other. Snipers would take control of the cannons, Gunmans would be able to shot there gun at enemy cannons, and a new crew member should make the cannons fire faster.
That's all I have in mine, Bye
Another IAP game
If you dislike IAP games, don't bother, it's another generic model.
If you're ok with over exaggerated stamina bars, freemium currency, and ads, should keep you busy for a good while.
I'll keep my eyes open for the paid Kairosoft games I've been playing for years, and love. Won't be holding my breath, though, given the state of mobile gaming.
Also, the always connected to the internet thing turns the whole experience into a clunky, laggy mess.
Like I do like the game but the online isn’t good like I just started and I keep on changing my opponent but all I get is a pro player like I want to fight beginners not high level pros so fix it
- Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
- 221.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © (C)KAIROSOFT CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads + landscape $3.99
- Set of 35 medals $2.99
- Set of 10 medals $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.